So, tell me about Black Friday

DuffCon

So I ordered the Riobot Jehuty by Sentinel during the sale. Maybe it was a bad decision because the item was already on sale for cheaper but I figured that since Sentinel announce the Annubis (which i will buy if it gets released) I need to have the Jehuty so the sale was the opportunity to get one. ^_^

[edit:] No matter how lame this sale is it seems to work. I can't find any* Gunpla on HLJ that is in stock. ^_^

*almost none and none I'm interested.

Edited by Scyla

So I ordered the Riobot Jehuty by Sentinel during the sale. Maybe it was a bad decision because the item was already on sale for cheaper but I figured that since Sentinel announce the Annubis (which i will buy if it gets released) I need to have the Jehuty so the sale was the opportunity to get one. ^_^

[edit:] No matter how lame this sale is it seems to work. I can't find any* Gunpla on HLJ that is in stock. ^_^

*almost none and none I'm interested.

If you like Riobot,, their 17 Morito Tsugumori from the "Knights of Sidonia" anime , became instock on the 11/29,, it's the anime color version that just released.

http://www.hlj.com/product/SET88019/Act

8550 yen and then 5% off. Cheaper than Amiami.

I had that preorder and since it can instock on this black Friday sale, I got the 5% off when I went to pay for it.

So if anyone have preorder items from HLJ that received a payment request, go a pay within this black Friday period for extra discount.

If you like Riobot,, their 17 Morito Tsugumori from the "Knights of Sidonia" anime , became instock on the 11/29,, it's the anime color version that just released.

http://www.hlj.com/product/SET88019/Act

8550 yen and then 5% off. Cheaper than Amiami.

I had that preorder and since it can instock on this black Friday sale, I got the 5% off when I went to pay for it.

So if anyone have preorder items from HLJ that received a payment request, go a pay within this black Friday period for extra discount.

Thanks for the recommendation but I'm more into the ZoE mechs because I played the game. Also the Knights of Sidonia mech design does nothing for me.