Arcadia to sell stand separately?

Gakken85

• 3 months later...

Dunno if this is the appropriate thread to ask in (apologies in advance if it isn't), but does anyone know where I can get a replacement for the small plug cap that locks the top-most piece in place on the Yamato stand after you've chosen your angle and slotted it in?

I recently got a first release YF-21 that comes with the clear stand and that plug cap piece is missing. :(

Dunno if this is the appropriate thread to ask in (apologies in advance if it isn't), but does anyone know where I can get a replacement for the small plug cap that locks the top-most piece in place on the Yamato stand after you've chosen your angle and slotted it in?

I recently got a first release YF-21 that comes with the clear stand and that plug cap piece is missing. :(

I can print you one. Grey ok?

Oh man, could you?!... Thanks so much, CY! Grey would be just fine... I'm just glad to get a replacement at all, lol :)

All my Macross fund is still going towards valks at the moment or otherwise I would've ditched this Yamato stand and gotten a YetiStand from the get-go. But for now, it's all I've got so I really appreciate it.

I'll PM you to ask for the details on how to pay you for the print. Thanks again!

Hmmm... I don't think the YF-21 stand came with that piece. I just went through my boxes to check my 21. The round divot is just a snap for the clamshell.

AOHIMZG.jpg

I do have the stand that came with the Arcadia VF-1s. I could make a cap based on that stand if you want.

Or am I missing it too?

Pic from any moon

YF-21%20160%20Box%202.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Hmmm... I don't think the YF-21 stand came with that piece. I just went through my boxes to check my 21. The round divot is just a snap for the clamshell.

AOHIMZG.jpg

I do have the stand that came with the Arcadia VF-1s. I could make a cap based on that stand if you want.

Or am I missing it too?

Pic from any moon

YF-21%20160%20Box%202.jpg

I think you are missing it too ,mine comes with the plug cap .

Any chance you could print a black neck piece that covers the YF-19's neck in fighter mode? Mine did not come with one and Id be willing to pay for one of those!

Small pieces like that would emphasize the surface imperfections of the 3d print. I could probably model it and put it up on shapeways. Won't be able to get to it for a few weeks, though.

JrtdImH.jpg