Robotech Masterpiece Bookends

Hi folks,

Toynami provided more recent shots of the upcoming Robotech Masterpiece Bookends! I had a chance to review a sample piece while visiting the Toynami offices yesterday. The details are pretty nice. The VF1S seems to be a slightly smaller than the Super Poseables VF-1's but the sculpt is nearly identical. The Battlepod is quite cool with the bullet entrance wound entering the left side and leaving a gaping hole on the right. Since it is made of cold-cast porcelain, it is quite heavy. My rough guess is that it weighs about 3.5-4 pounds easily. Any here's one picture to enjoy! More pictures available here!

mpc-bookends-02.jpg

-Kevin

Edited by VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM

Man, they even put minced Zentran inside the Regult.

Nice pieces, but a little too pricey, especially with Prime and the Q-rau coming out close together.

Edited by Anubis

Man, they even put minced Zentran inside the Regult.

Nice pieces, but a little too pricey, especially with Prime and the Q-rau coming out close together.

pfffft i feel your luv. once in awhile they have to do something great thou the price is high. i agree i will be getting one after tax time and when price drops like the mpcs.

Thanks for the pics Kevin... I'll pass on getting these at full retail. I'll wait till they're discounted drastically like the MPCs were after their release.