What about the VF-1A U.N. Headquarters Guard?

YF-29 Durandal

Will Arcadia release it this year and will the shade of green on it not be too light?

I'm hoping on ''spruce green'' myself but in this image below it's in a lighter shade but maybe the sun is really shining on it or something.

vf-1a-unguard-battroid.gif

Arcadia never said they would release a scheme like this. As a matter of fact, except for the 30th scheme they have only released primary Hero valks, or have announced them. VF-1S Roy, VF-1S Hikaru, YF-19 Isamu and now VF-19 Basara and VF-0D Shin. Don't count on any forest green anything anytime soon.

Edited by Mommar

Arcadia never said they would release a scheme like this. As a matter of fact, except for the 30th scheme they have only released primary Hero valks, or have announced them. VF-1S Roy, VF-1S Hikaru, YF-19 Isamu and now VF-19 Basara and VF-0D Shin. Don't count on any forest green anything anytime soon.

The Arcadia VF-1S Roy and Hikaru got released back in December so would that count towards the limit on what Arcadia are going to release in 2014?

Anyways... Mr. Kawamori showed a picture of a tailfin painted partially in a green colour so thats why I'm hoping for this valk to be made by Arcadia this year or the next.

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

• 2 weeks later...