New 1/48 Wing Piece

ComicKaze

I guess my 1/48 froze in transport and the glue was weakened or something because a different panel fell off my wing. I guess this helps Yamato mold the hardpoints. Just thought I'd post it because I haven't seen anybody show this piece before.

Might help some customizers if they want to add internal detail to the wings or maybe mount lights or modify the hardpoints. It's a ready made panel that can be opened or displayed as a maintenance hatch or a new aileron/airbrake or just let you access the hardpoints.

post-4-1072059085.jpg

happned to me on my Roy 1s and my low vis

used some super glue and it looks as good as

new nothing to be worried about

-J.J.

The same happened to me the very first time I tried to install the missiles on -exactly- the same point (same wing, same piece pop-off).

As sithlord stated, glue it again. No problem since then, and I use to play with my 1/48 as much as I can... (yep, since I don't have any macross enemy, starscream is always a victim in my dogfights... :lol: ).

No mercy!!! ;) Decep**** will be defeated!!!

(yamato, please, release the q-rau! My mental health is under serius risk!!)

yeah i got that problem too i sometimes imagine i have a 1/48 glaug to shoot..mcpaz you may notbe the only one that may wind up in a padded cell.

seriously that happened to the right wing of my vf1a i lightly applied 2 dots of pva paperglue so i could remove it again if i want to play a valk repair scenario.

hey cool!!!! i know some people are annoyed by having this piece pop off but i'm sure there are just as many others who will get there exactos to try and pop it off

methinks some people are already thinking of adding cool stuff in there.

at the very least maybe anazasi or someone can make some wing detail decals to throw in there

Edited by kidkorrupt

hey cool!!!! i know some people are annoyed by having this piece pop off but i'm sure there are just as many others who will get there exactos to try and pop it off

methinks some people are already thinking of adding cool stuff in there.

at the very least maybe anazasi or someone can make some wing detail decals to throw in there

exactly what I was thinking! :)