Yukikaze episode 3 now available

Valkyrie

Well, after 36 hours and much cursing, I managed to snag a raw japanese copy of Yukikaze episode 3 from WinMX (It's like Kazaa, only crappier, and japanese people use it). But it was worth it. It kicks much ass.

No real dogfights in this episode, but some major story progression. And I think we'll all agree, it's something Yukikaze has needed badly :)

Anyway, I threw it up on my FTP for some of you all to download it if you're half as impatient as I was. Only catch is that it can only have one user on at a time. So if you can't log in, try again later. Please don't slam me with retries. And like I said, it's raw. No subtitles.

That having been said, here's the info.

IP: 12.206.146.220

login: yukikaze

password: yousei

I'll still be watching for fansubs like a hawk (dialog comprehension is always a good thing), and I'll post updates here if I find anything.

Enjoy!

Well, after 36 hours and much cursing, I managed to snag a raw japanese copy of Yukikaze episode 3 from WinMX (It's like Kazaa, only crappier, and japanese people use it). But it was worth it. It kicks much ass.

No real dogfights in this episode, but some major story progression. And I think we'll all agree, it's something Yukikaze has needed badly :)

Anyway, I threw it up on my FTP for some of you all to download it if you're half as impatient as I was. Only catch is that it can only have one user on at a time. So if you can't log in, try again later. Please don't slam me with retries. And like I said, it's raw. No subtitles.

That having been said, here's the info.

IP: 12.206.146.220

login: yukikaze

password: yousei

I'll still be watching for fansubs like a hawk (dialog comprehension is always a good thing), and I'll post updates here if I find anything.

Enjoy!

I'll wait for the fansubs, but I'm glad to see that the newest episode will come out. So, think Lt. Fukai will get another new fighter this episode? :lol:

Any word on the fansub copy or who is working on it?

I dunno - these are getting harder to find now that it's been licensed in NA. Is anyone still actively fansubbing this now? I can't find torrent links for them anywhere, and I still don't have a fansubbed episode 2. It's an undeniably fantastic series - I just wish I didn't have to wait until Bandai gets off of theur @$$ese and get around to releasing it over here to actually enjoy it.

Still nothing.... With this kinda thing, things just happen when they happen, and all you can do is wait -_-

So I've just been watching anime.mircx.com for it. They list all the new BT anime and manga releases, regardless of wether they're liscensed or not.

And Batou, fansubs of episode 2 are available on my FTP. Get it while you can :)

Sadly, I don't expect to see a domestic release for quite a while, considering that the series won't be finished for almost another year. Because, although 6 month waits between episodes can be commonplace in japan, that kind of thing doesn't fly here in the states. Fans here aren't nearly that patient. Anyone else remember how long Manga kept us waiting between volumes 3 and 4 of Macross Plus? :lol:

But, of course I shall anxiously await thier domestic release, and I'll be first in line to buy them when they're out. But until then, I'll continue to download the raws and fansubs. Cause I'm an impatient american too :)

Someone up there is taunting me...

I finally found a bittorrent link of Yukikaze episode 3.... and it turns out to be another raw :angry:

But it's a DVD rip, so it'll surely be a better copy that the one I've had on my FTP (which was a pay-per-view TV recording - that's why it had periodic scrolling ads at the bottom of the screen)

http://www.saiyaman.info/bt/

• 2 weeks later...

Still no word on a sub of ep 3... I may just break down and buy a DVD bootleg soon -_-

But anyway, AOST put up a bittorrent link of the Yukikaze soundtrack the other day. And to make a long story short, I'm glad I never got around to buying a copy... It's rather unimpressive, I think. It's like it has that Macross Plus weirdness quality to it, only it's not nearly as good. And the opening theme isn't on it...

Anyway, here's the link if you want to give it a shot.

http://www.redbat.org/torrent/

• 2 weeks later...