Yamato 1/60 YF-19 Weathering Version

Sephiroth

Does anyone have actual pics of this figure that they could post. All I see online are the professional pics taken that appear to be the mock up ones done for advertisement. I want to see what the actual YF-19 weathered version looks like and if there's any difference on the package. Was the renewal version used as the base? Also, were these really limited to only 300? Sorry, been out of the Macross-loop for a while and am very interested in picking one up. Thanks in advance.

Although i had bought the non-weathering, i wish i had bought this one.The tan matte plastic looks really cheap to my eyes. It may be the only fighter mode valkyrie that looks better in a photo (VF-171EX too perhaps)

find a pro modeller and have them weather your copy up for you. probably would blow YAMATO's weathering job totally away... :)

Caved in and picked up a YF-19 off Mandarake that I've been eyeing, because Amiami also had a fast/fold pack available for 2nd hand. It's the 1st of the 1/60 (non renewal package)... Can only hope it'll last, and I will 1 day find a Renewal package version for non-rape price.