Recently completed 1/60 Gundams

Kurt

Hello Kurt,

Great job on Gouf and Dom!

If you think 1/60 scale is big, wait until you see my finished 1/48 GP04G Gerbera resin kit built. A company named G-System has even released a couple of 1/35 scale kits, which are really expensive.

I am big Gundam fan, and I hope that one day someone will release a Perfect Grade Macross VF-1S, so I can build my own fully detailed valkyrie. That will be a dream come true! ;)

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Angel's Fury - No, this isn't my full time job. I do this on the side to make few bucks and because I enjoy it so much. There is no formula to figuring out the price. I just base it on the number of parts, the complexity and how much time I feel it will take me to build it.

mechamaniac - I airbrushed Gunze Sangyo H25 Sky Blue. As far as the weathering, I used a bit of everything. Most of what you see is pre and post shading. I used black for the pre-shade and followed with a dark gray for the post shading. Add to that a wash of payne's gray and raw umber oil and pastels in select areas. And then drybrushed with a light blue and prue white oil paint. Thanks.

Kurt I know this is a dumb request but could you pose the gouf holding up the gun and giving the finger. ever since I heard of the master grade series I've wanted to see a MS giving the finger.

Sorry, I no longer have this model. I built it for a customer. Interesting request, I will have to remember that on the next one I build. :D

Kurt I know this is a dumb request but could you pose the gouf holding up the gun and giving the finger. ever since I heard of the master grade series I've wanted to see a MS giving the finger.

Actually only the Master Grade Dom can do this. All other Master Grades AFAIK (with the possible exception of the Zeong) have fixed middle fingers.

Master Grades (1/100) tends to be like that. 1/60 Perfect Grade and Glorious Grade may have individually articulated fingers and hence can do that. But it's an old concept and I'm sure some pics are on the web.

• 2 years later...

69579[/snapback]

No one should play around with posable fingers too much. The joints for the fingers at area where it connects the fingers to the palm isn't very strong and will break easily. (Guess how I found that out!) My Perfect Grade RX-78 lost its right index finger and now it's even harder to make it hold weapons than before.

Nice,

Sweet pics and amazing paint job mang!

Mark

I do not know how I missed this thread being a huge Gundam fan these look incredible, how much would you charge for a 1/100 gundam kit?

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

• 3 weeks later...