purchase pilots? yamato v2 1/60

auberondreaming

Been searching through the threads and have not found an answer to this question, so my apologies if it is a repeat. Is there a way to purchase pilot figures for Yamato 1/60 V2 valkyries? I have the Hikaru vf-1s super and his vf-1j, so I would like to pick up a Roy pilot figure for the 1s. Any Idea on this or is the only way to buy another vf-1s that's Roy specific? Thanks!

The VF-X came with a roy pilot figure, so you can get a new valk at the same time as getting a roy figurine....and it appears that the new cavaliers VF-1 has a similarly outfitted pilot...but not 100% sure...the cavaliers VF-1 is easy to find at the moment.......the VF-X a bit harder....good luck!

I've posted that, too. I have the TV Roy and want a Hikaru for it. I also have the VF-11B Isamu in the YF-19FP, so would like another one of those, as well. Pilot pack would be great, as well as some standing figures (Myung, Minmay, Roy with his pompadour flared out, etc). We've had some garage kit/customs for the latter and if you get the assembly kits, they have TV pilots in there, but I would prefer to buy all painted up and Yamato is already making the pilots anyway so should be relatively easy to make a few more?