QF-2001 Ghost from Macross Zero Episode 3

Aurel Tristen

cool, but this just brings up a question for me.

Can you become an Ace for shooting down 5 AI controled aircraft?

And if the enemy didn't know that the aircraft were AI and they were counting them for kills, then they found out that they were AI, would they remove the kills?

Edited by ArchVile

cool, but this just brings up a question for me.

Can you become an Ace for shooting down 5 AI controled aircraft?

And if the enemy didn't know that the aircraft were AI and they were counting them for kills, then they found out that they were AI, would they remove the kills?

Well, if an AI-controlled drone (such as the QF-3000E Ghost) were to get kill tally marks painted on it by the crew who maintain it (?)... why not the other way around : )

http://nanashi.macrossmecha.info/resrc/cat...ro/qf3000e.html (See first image)

The spot-like things on the main optical sensor unit housing appear to be kill marks. (they don't look like vents/heat sinks)

Wow , I didn´t expect Kawamori to come up with such a beautiful design for an unmaned fighter , this beauty looks very very stylish and retro looking as well , very up-to-date (I said retro in regards to the time in which it´s tested in M0 but modern looking for 2003 standards) if I may say so.