The Lady in Red

Jefuemon

After many delays, most notably bad weather whenever I had the time to paint, I've finally finished my most-desired kit: the 1/72 scale Queadluun-Rau from Club M.

post-12411-0-13651400-1317539085_thumb.jpg post-12411-0-30843400-1317539110_thumb.jpg post-12411-0-10726900-1317539135_thumb.jpg post-12411-0-36301200-1317539156_thumb.jpg

Nice challenge to build. Been a while since I've tackled a resin kit. She's very back heavy (actually, pretty heavy in general), so that's why I had to stick the support rod in the backpack.

A few more shots can bee seen here.

Beauty! Very clean and very nice job. Would love to see the figure too when she's complete! :)

Yeah, so would I! I absolutely suck at doing figures, so I'm not even going to attempt her. I may offer her up on the Sale/Trade area in the near future, if I can ever decide what I'm willing to trade her for.

For those that don't know, this kit also came with a 1/72 scale Miria figure. I've got a picture of her somewhere in the "Whats on your workbench" thread.

Those look pretty good. I like the red you chose on the Q-Rau. What color is it?

Why not just try working on the Milia figure.

"Practice makes perfect."

Started with Mr. Color 68-Monza Red, and added Evangelion Color Eva Blue-grey (kind of a light purple) to taste. For the chest, arms, and feet, started with Mr Color silver, again added Eva color to taste. The light pink is Eva White, with a few drops of the monza/eva mix. (good chance to use up some of my excess Evangelion paint sets)

I say I'm no good at figures, by the fact that it took me about 5 tries (each) to get the faces correct on the pilots of my Master Grade Ingrams. I really don't want to give Miria my poor attentions.

Why not just try working on the Milia figure.

"Practice makes perfect."

I say I'm no good at figures, by the fact that it took me about 5 tries (each) to get the faces correct on the pilots of my Master Grade Ingrams. I really don't want to give Miria my poor attentions.

I'm inclined to agree with NB4M but it's good to know your strengths. Perhaps after you've cleared you backlog of kits? :)

Congratulations, looks great! I'm building the same kit right now, so these pictures are a great reference... you can't find too many pictures of this kit out there!

Congratulations, looks great! I'm building the same kit right now, so these pictures are a great reference... you can't find too many pictures of this kit out there!

If you want any other angle shots, shoot me a PM. And like I said before, be careful, she's back heavy!