Top five comic book artists

Wanzerfan

Petar, are you familiar with Argentinian comic artist Juan Gimenéz? Great stories & fantastic hardware (lots of WWII/70s era aircraft refenrences). Check out "The fourth power" or "Garbage".

You beat me to it :lol:

I was about to put him a the top of my list, and not because I'm Argentinean too :p

One of my all time favorites is another Argentinean artist: Juan Zanotto (his mechanical designs and hardware are top notch!!!).

Both of them have published numerous works in European comic magazines (mostly in France, Spain and Italy).

My first name is Juan by the way, what a coincidence!!

Loved Juan Gimenéz's fourth power. One of the great artists in sci-fi.

He is most famous here for his work on Metabarons together with Jodorowski.

Another master of mechanical design is Manchu. Love his space ship designs.

There are some greats noted here.

But I love me some Art Adams. That man can DRAW.

And he was putting anime references in his comics before just about anyone else...

EDIT: Special shout-out to Steve "The Dude" Rude, who ordered William Shatner's autobiography from me when I was just a lowly bookclerk. And then I sold it to him, when he came in to pick it up. Thus, I can attest that, at least at that time, his personal checks did indeed give "Steve 'The Dude' Rude" as his official name.

Edited by Gubaba