Sneak peek of my latest offering

Anasazi37

I'm putting the finishing touches on four of them right now, but I will be releasing 16 new decal/sticker sets later this weekend, along with all of the usual ones. Some of these I've had for quite some time (Blue Roses, Angel Birds) but I didn't want to sell them widely. Then my ALPS printer died and had to be fixed, so I'm releasing pretty much everything I've created (44 sets in all) as part of a fundraising effort to offset printer repair costs ($400). For many of these sets, I will only be releasing them this one time. You can see pictures of the sets at this site:

Decal and Sticker Samples

Here's the list of the new stuff:

1/60 Elint

1/60 Ostrich

1/60 Angel Birds

1/60 Blue Roses 002 (dark blue with yellow trim)

1/60 Minmay Guard

1/55 Blue Roses 002

1/55 Minmay Guard

1/55 Low Vis

1/55 Low Vis Option

1/55 Low Vis Squadron

1/48 Minmay Guard

1/48 Blue Roses 002

1/48 Blue Roses 004 (grey camo)

1/48 Blue Roses 006 (desert camo)

1/48 Enigma

1/48 Club-M Ultimate Strike Blue Roses 002

I'll update this thread as I finish the four remaining sets and will post a thread in the For Sale forum when I'm ready to take orders.

Edit: The remaining four sets are done. I will most likely post a thread in the For Sale forum tomorrow evening (11/30).

Edited by Anasazi37

Hello Devin,

When will the normal 1/48 as well the Fps stickers/decals will be ready again for pre-order as im interested in some. Not forgetting the 1/72 Blueroses set 002 decals for the hasegawa battroid series, which i have requested as a commissioned job for me. Do let me know as well the others when you can begin taking orders for these decals/stickers sets. Take your time to finish your customs and previous orders first, its no rush as i can wait. Great job by the way on the custom sets.

Cheers

Hello Devin,

When will the normal 1/48 as well the Fps stickers/decals will be ready again for pre-order as im interested in some. Not forgetting the 1/72 Blueroses set 002 decals for the hasegawa battroid series, which i have requested as a commissioned job for me. Do let me know as well the others when you can begin taking orders for these decals/stickers sets. Take your time to finish your customs and previous orders first, its no rush as i can wait. Great job by the way on the custom sets.

Cheers

All of the sets I have made will be available within a few days, which includes ones like the 1/48 FAST Packs. I'm still working on that 1/72 BR set for you.

Very impressive. I will be glad to help support your fund raising effort. I'm interested in customizing my 1/60 fokker strike valk (I have the same thing in 1/48, so customizing wouldn't hurt too much). I was wanting to know if anyone had any pictures showing the Angel Bird color scheme and Minmei Guard scheme... picts of a custom yammie would be great, but anything would help. They both sound very interesting.

Hello Devin,

Cheers

All of the sets I have made will be available within a few days, which includes ones like the 1/48 FAST Packs. I'm still working on that 1/72 BR set for you.

Hey Devin,

Awesome news, i have been waiting for these a long time. Do let me know when you are ready.

Cheers

Very impressive. I will be glad to help support your fund raising effort. I'm interested in customizing my 1/60 fokker strike valk (I have the same thing in 1/48, so customizing wouldn't hurt too much). I was wanting to know if anyone had any pictures showing the Angel Bird color scheme and Minmei Guard scheme... picts of a custom yammie would be great, but anything would help. They both sound very interesting.

No problem. Here are pics of the 1/60 Angel Birds custom I recently completed:

ab_front.jpg

ab_fighter_top.jpg

Not to mention some sample shots of the new Blue Roses and Enigma sets in action. Note how the Low-Vis sticker on the leg armor blends in with the paint job--that's intentionally done to make a true low-vis scheme for the Enigma valk. If the decals were printed opaque, they'd look a little funny....

br_sample.jpg

enigma_sample.jpg

You can also check out these threads that discuss the Minmay Guard, Blue Roses, and Enigma sets. For some strange reason they were moved to the "How to Customize Macross Toys Forum" from this one. I still don't know why.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...=ST&f=24&t=3320

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...=ST&f=24&t=2974

All i can say is that simply beautiful, VF-1S Roy never looked so good.

By the way Devin are you going to customed that 1/48 VF-1S Roy into a VF-1S Bluerose, cos i know bluerose scheme is one of your favourites

Cheers

That 1/48 Roy is going to stay in its original form. I will be customizing other ones for a few MW members, though. Once I recoup the printer repair costs I might buy another 1S and customize it. I haven't decided yet....

All i can say is that simply beautiful, VF-1S Roy never looked so good.

By the way Devin are you going to customed that 1/48 VF-1S Roy into a VF-1S Bluerose, cos i know bluerose scheme is one of your favourites

Cheers

That 1/48 Roy is going to stay in its original form. I will be customizing other ones for a few MW members, though. Once I recoup the printer repair costs I might buy another 1S and customize it. I haven't decided yet....

Hi Devin,

Hope you will manage to recoup the cost of the printer from the sales of your custom as well as normal sets of decals/sticker. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers

I'm putting the finishing touches on four of them right now, but I will be releasing 16 new decal/sticker sets later this weekend, along with all of the usual ones. Some of these I've had for quite some time (Blue Roses, Angel Birds) but I didn't want to sell them widely. Then my ALPS printer died and had to be fixed, so I'm releasing pretty much everything I've created (44 sets in all) as part of a fundraising effort to offset printer repair costs ($400). For many of these sets, I will only be releasing them this one time. You can see pictures of the sets at this site:

Decal and Sticker Samples

Here's the list of the new stuff:

1/60 Elint (almost done)

1/60 Ostrich (almost done)

1/60 Angel Birds

1/60 Blue Roses 002 (dark blue with yellow trim)

1/60 Minmay Guard

1/55 Blue Roses 002 (almost done)

1/55 Minmay Guard (almost done)

1/55 Low Vis

1/55 Low Vis Option

1/55 Low Vis Squadron

1/48 Minmay Guard

1/48 Blue Roses 002

1/48 Blue Roses 004 (grey camo)

1/48 Blue Roses 006 (desert camo)

1/48 Enigma

1/48 Club-M Ultimate Strike Blue Roses 002

I'll update this thread as I finish the four remaining sets and will post a thread in the For Sale forum when I'm ready to take orders.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! I want the low vis stickers with the UN NAVY stickers for the 1/48 low vis. You are my hero. :D Tell me how much?

Devin,

Why dun you send in your resume to Yamato, im sure with your decals/stickers, it would really make the 1/48 line a masterpiece. :lol::D

Cheers

Now there's an interesting idea. I wonder what my girlfriend would say if I told her I was thinking of moving to Japan to design stickers for a toy manufacturer? :p

How about a set with just numbers on them for our 1/48's. i.e. 009, 999, 008, 007, etc.

I thought about doing that a long time ago, but I could never make up my mind on what numbers to include. I could do one that just has 0-9 printed over and over again in different sizes so you can make your own number, but those tend to look horrible after application. Most MW members who want custom numbers generally have a specific one in mind, which I am more than happy to add to whatever sets they order. It takes me about a minute to do that and saves you some money.

Wow! Fantastic work Devin, sorry to hear about your printer - I hope all is well. You know I am always a great fan of your work! :D:D

Keep it up, lets see some pictures of your properly finished master pieces sometime or even a great family picture when you have the time.

Wow, thanks for all of the positive feedback! I wasn't expecting it.... Seriously, though, your support is what keeps me going with these sets. They eat up so much of my time, but I love helping everyone out with their valks. Speaking of sets, here's the 1/55 Blue Roses 002 set. One more to go (1/55 Minmay Guard) and then I'll be ready to take more orders!

BR_002.jpg

WOO HOO!!! :D:D:D

I just finished up the 1/55 Minmay Guard set! Many of you have been waiting patiently for this one (especially JValk and Jasonc). Here are the pics:

MG_2.jpg

MG_3.jpg

The Minmay Guard project has been in the works for just about a year and has been one of the banes of my existence because the graphic design work at all three scales was really difficult. But it's finally done! Thank goodness! I have to tweak a few sets tomorrow and then I'll be ready to take more orders.

I'm going to crack open a six pack and take the rest of the night off....