Guest davidwhangchoi

thought i post this here: (it's not an n strike but cool if you got a daughter or niece)

Amazon is selling today the Nerf Rebelle Pink Crush for 5.99 (free shipping if you have prime or if you spend 35 or more) it's going in and out of stock but you can still order it regardless. just make sure you select amazon as the merchant you want to buy it from and not a 3rd party merchant.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6380128-nerf-rebelle-pink-crush-amazon-5-99

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

ok three's a charm (no more non N strike deals last one...)

Nerf Vortex Nitron Blaster plus free refills for 18 bucks toys r us (not an n strike but still good reviews)

http://slickdeals.net/f/6381996-toy-s-r-us-nerf-vortex-nitron-plus-free-nerf-ammo-refills-18-free-shoprunner-shipping-or-store-pickup

i ordered the n strike last night and going to rip out the sensor once it comes in.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

• 1 month later...

HELP! - Not a NERF guy - but need to be quick.

Want to get a set for my 4 kids -- but the ages vary. 4, two 6 yr olds and 11

Need RELIABILITY - Not fussyness - they have to be simple, and take a pounding and keep working.

Might be best if they all had the same thing to avoid jealousy too, but maybe the 11 year old should get an upgrade.

I will place an Amazon order based on your recommendations . . .

HELP! - Not a NERF guy - but need to be quick.

Want to get a set for my 4 kids -- but the ages vary. 4, two 6 yr olds and 11

Need RELIABILITY - Not fussyness - they have to be simple, and take a pounding and keep working.

Might be best if they all had the same thing to avoid jealousy too, but maybe the 11 year old should get an upgrade.

I will place an Amazon order based on your recommendations . . .

That's easy - get them the N-Strike Elite Strongarm. Very easy to use and very durable.

Guest davidwhangchoi

What? $11.99?? Seriously - nice! SOLD Will get 4 of those and each a refill pack.

Anyone else disagree? Other recommendations?

If they keep working despite use THAT is the main thing.

THX A7 . . .

if you live in the U.S. here's a deal on the one A7 recommends.

Target has the strongarm for 8 bucks or 6 bucks if you by two or you can get refill darts. they have a nerf BOGO 50% off.

http://www.target.com/p/nerf-n-strike-elite-strongarm-blaster/-/A-14280609#prodSlot=medium_1_60&term=nerf?clkid=wJwzZWSx%3AWsSzmJwQCxz0wHVUkTz2v3VWwk4wM0&lnm=Online+Tracking+Link&afid=Slickdeals+LLC&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

deal is from my favorite site, SD:

thread link:http://slickdeals.net/f/6551058-nerf-n-strike-elite-strongarm-blaster-8-target-b-m-or-6-ea-with-bogo-50-2-for-12?src=pdw

Edited by davidwhangchoi

• 3 weeks later...

That Target deal worked out great and I got 4 of the Strongarms, a Rebelle for my daughter, and a small 3 shot pistol (and a few extra packs of rounds).

One of the Strongarm cylinders is not advancing when you shoot already, and you have to advance it manually.

I like that they use the same bullets so that you can grab whatever in the heat of combat.

The small pistol seems quite a popular choice and is fought over sometimes, might have to get a few more of those.

WISH the Strongarms all came with glasses - that seems like a cheap addition Nerf should have put in. It almost seems like a safety-must to include. If anyone has an extra pair or two of the orange ones I will buy them . . .

post-8486-0-01100400-1389115660_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

To summarize:

5. Crossfire Bow / Blazefire - Never cared for it, anyway.

4. Slingstrike - Why pay for a slingshot when you can build one yourself?

3. Terradrone - I feel bad for anyone who paid money for one.

2. Barrel Break - But it looks badass.

1. Deploy CS-6 - Who didn't see this coming (other than those who predicted the Mega Centurion)?