The Fwoshcast

Scream Man

Thanx man, I appreciate that :) I shall stop mentioning the poor sound, I promise! Sweet Avatar BTW!

Also as an addendum: In the city today I saw some final Fantasy figures, and realised Square Enix is Playarts, which I was getting mixed up with SH Figurearts. So I HAVE seen a lot of SE toys!

Gene: Are u sure? I can see the player and link OK, and both seem to work for me...

Thanx man, I appreciate that :) I shall stop mentioning the poor sound, I promise! Sweet Avatar BTW!

Also as an addendum: In the city today I saw some final Fantasy figures, and realised Square Enix is Playarts, which I was getting mixed up with SH Figurearts. So I HAVE seen a lot of SE toys!

Gene: Are u sure? I can see the player and link OK, and both seem to work for me...

I dunno, I didn't see it at first but i do see it now. <shrug>

are you using chrome? Chrome doesn't see it for me but IE does.

Firefox. I could find it in the preview version on the front page, but when you follow the link in this thread or click "read more" the embedded player/download links are missing.

Firefox. I could find it in the preview version on the front page, but when you follow the link in this thread or click "read more" the embedded player/download links are missing.

yeah, that's the way it looks for me too. The page is there but just the player and the d/l links are missing.

thats so weird! I can see it in Firefox, Safari and IE on my PC< and on my wifes laptop on IE, Flock and google Chrome, all going from the link on this page!

Maybe it takes time to kick in?

apparently, it's at the bottom of the page now.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not gonna lie all. it’s been a crazy/crappy week. Whilst we DID record, it was Monday night and things went downhill from her on in. Because of this, I didn’t have time to edit/review Episode 16, I just threw the music in and put it up. so hopefully everything is fine!

As to what we talked about….I’m sure it was toy related.

No seriously, I will put up details and show notes in the next couple of days. till then, at least the episode is up! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...