Supernatural the Animation

miles316

They got their guns wrong Dean usually carries a chrome plated M-1911 and Sam packs a Chrome plated Beretta.

But the "Impala" looks great, but poor Dean his Baby gets shot by Sam I can just imagine how Show Dean would curse and complain at the sight of his Baby with a Bullet hole in her.

Sound interesting Padalecki and Ackles will do the Voices for the English Language release not Sure when it will get to the US but it will be a lot quicker than most because it is being done with "Warner Bros" the Japan release in in February 2011 I will get it or watch it on OnDemand when it comes to the US.

Edited by miles316

Interesting, I actually recognized a few of the scenes from the trailer. I'm curious to see how they portray Sam & Dean, since it's going to be an Eastern perspective on a couple of very stereotypically American characters.

Interesting, I actually recognized a few of the scenes from the trailer. I'm curious to see how they portray Sam & Dean, since it's going to be an Eastern perspective on a couple of very stereotypically American characters.

It would be cool if they get to Fight a Shini Gami (sp?).

Edited by miles316