Yamato 1/60 DYRL VF-1S's

Old Man

• 2 weeks later...

Is it me or do the Max and Mira 1/60 VF-1's need a another run? I am kicking myself for not picking them up when they came out and now I can't find hide or hair of them in the stores.

Yeah I lucked out last year and bought both from fifbeat here on the forums.

Yeah I lucked out last year and bought both from fifbeat here on the forums.

I had a chance to get them too and passed. I am really kicking myself right now.

I know they will be reissued. I mean, Max and Millia are Yamato's bread and butter behind the primary hero valks. Look at how fast they sold out.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, but keep in mind that the standalone version comes with a TV Roy pilot while the FP version comes with Hikaru.

Are the TV version Super Packs for the VF-1S available seperately from the VF-1S with Super Parts and Hikaru? The strike and super parts set is DYRL version, right?

Are the TV version Super Packs for the VF-1S available seperately from the VF-1S with Super Parts and Hikaru? The strike and super parts set is DYRL version, right?

You know I have not really looked for a set of TV fast packs in a while. Last time I looked for some though it seemed like they were kind of scarce.

I think I found maybe 1-2 sets on Ebay.

The super parts for the TV set are the lighter green version, you could use the DYRL strike parts on the TV roy but it would not be as "accurate" as the TV parts (if that bothers you).

I think Loop is right, the TV sets are hard to find now. I had a quick look over HLJ and AMIAMI and both no longer had TV parts in stock. HLJ did have the DYRL version available.

I have both the TV versions and they are SWEET!!

Edited by typhoon

• 3 weeks later...

I recently bought the TV Hikaru VF-1S (with fast packs) and I have noticed that the head seems to be "springy".

As in it always wants to go back in neutral position, when trying to tilt it down.

I also have the DYRL Hikaru VF-1S (very first release) and I can tilt without any problems.

Is this Yamato's QC at work again or is this supposed to be some kind of feature fix that they introduced later on?