ATTN: Customizers! 1/48 TV Hands Wanted

Skull-1

I love the TV-style hands for the 1/48 Hikaru "J" Valk. Anyone out there planning to make them when the "J" is released? I could use some for my Max, Low Viz, and DYRL Hikaru.

there should be some resins now that more durable, it'll still break if you force it (just like plastic) but some are flexible enough to withstand some strain... more expensive though.

I would be more worried about the paint scratching off the hands if you decide to paint it match the off-white of the valk.

there should be some resins now that more durable, it'll still break if you force it (just like plastic) but some are flexible enough to withstand some strain... more expensive though.

I would be more worried about the paint scratching off the hands if you decide to paint it match the off-white of the valk.

mold them in color

mold them in color

it's really hard to match the color of existing plastics, especially off-white. That would be awesome if it wasn't. I would recast all my older nosecones and to retrofit them with recast radars on the 1/48... <_ the wings would be a different story. weight of missles cause them to droop down.>