hicomical model series macross

sinigang

OOpps ! got this one from the main page

Bandai : Hi-Compact Non scale VF-1S Super Valkyrie Focker Type

Manufactured : 1984 Original Yen Price: ??

MW's Current Collectibility Rating: Bend Over

MW's Max price we'd pay: $125

Description :

VF-1S Valkyrie Flown by Focker in the Television Series

4 Armor pieces

2 Fast Pack Boosters

1 Gunpod

1 non scale figure

Courtesy of Black Aces

Woohooo this baby is going on ebay :)

Edited by sinigang

Holy crap, did you really pay three bucks for that thing? If so, where the hell is Vinnie's?? I'd like to go there!

Yes I paid 3 bucks for the macross and 2.50 on the other Vintage LCD soccer game.

St vincent de paul or VINNIES is an OpShop here in Australia who sell things that people donated to them.

I will post more pictures later on :)

FYI those MW Guess Value Prices are about ten years old.

Really?? Wow! i should sell this thing and give at least 20% to St Vincent :)

nice pick up! I think I`ll go check out my local Vinnies and Salvos tomorrow...

I think this is just a one off thingy :) but mind you prior to this haul ( about a week ago)

I snagged 2 dairugger xv ( boxed) and thunderzord assault team power rangers :)

all in all I paid $12.50

I wonder how it ended up there? Theres no collector that would donate it. Maybe a wife or mother donated it `on behalf` of a the collector? Or my personal favorite story: maybe a rich Japanese or HK family moved out to Australia in the `80s, their kids had so many toys that there were too many to play with and some weren`t even opened. This year since the kids have moved out the grandmother had a clean out and donated it and the other things you picked up to the store. :lol:

I wonder how it ended up there? Theres no collector that would donate it. Maybe a wife or mother donated it `on behalf` of a the collector? Or my personal favorite story: maybe a rich Japanese or HK family moved out to Australia in the `80s, their kids had so many toys that there were too many to play with and some weren`t even opened. This year since the kids have moved out the grandmother had a clean out and donated it and the other things you picked up to the store. :lol:

I'm thinking the same :)

My god. You found a 25+ year old Macross valkyrie in boxed condition at a second-hand store? You are one lucky bastard. I literally have dreams about that sort of thing and wake up disappointed.

LOL! I'm lucky bastard indeed! but hey! I'm not keeping him anyways :)