At that time, again a hot Fire!!

Mari-ja

55821326_203.jpg

How do you do? It will be the 30th anniversary of Macross I, so the fans were waiting for me to go before we sequel to Macross 7, you play the signature activity. 0VA previous works, so different from Macross 7 Dynamite 7, leaving the original character of Lynn Minmay been restored, and the good works of the 30th anniversary of those changed the name of the piece is not. In the master plan, I should be invited to the celebration of the music world who Basara in four years after the whale galaxy, and trap it in fact, life Antimatter Disaster Space (devils), and phosphorus new developments take cover it Proto Culture him again Kakemasu largest fleet Minmay rides. Please expect you. Character design was done before the original Macross and Macross 7 and previous work as director Tetsuro Amino cast is supposed to be happy so I can Haruhiko Mikimoto way you'll get the teacher. The Commission launched a petition to do so should you need to look at staff before making Macross. I bring up more frontiers, thank you for your cooperation badly under the signature site.

http://www.shomei.tv/project-1202.html

Unofficial sequel to Macross 7 digital signature site

http://www.m30th-ds.net/

QRcode 55821326_197.jpg

http://www.shomei.tv/m/project-1202.html

日本語版

初めまして。次回作はマクロス30周年ですね、そこでマクロス7の続編やってほしいと以前から待っているファンの皆さんがいましたので、署名活動をやりま す。以前マクロス7の作品では0VAダイナマイト7と変わらないので、キャラクターはそのままに初代のリン・ミンメイが復活して、作品名を変えた30周年 の作品の方が好いのではないのでは。内容としては、銀河クジラから4年後にバサラたちが地球で音楽の祭典に招待されるのだが、実はこれが罠で、宇宙災厄の 反物質生命体(悪魔)で、 それ覆いかける新たな展開をリン・ミンメイが乗るプロト・カルチャー最大の船団で追かけます。皆さん期待してください。そこで キャストに前作と同様にアミノテツロー監督や以前初代マクロスとマクロス7でキャラクターデザインをやっていた美樹本晴彦先生にやっていただく方が皆さん も嬉しいはずですよね。でもその前にマクロスの制作スタッフに見ていただくための署名活動を行いたいのでこの委員会を立ち上げました。フロンティアよりも 盛り上げたいので、ぜひとも下の署名サイトにご協力をお願いします。

非公式 マクロス7続編デジタル署名サイト 

http://www.m30th-ds.net/

携帯版 QRコード55821326_197.jpg

http://www.shomei.tv/m/project-1202.html

I love Macross 7 more than the above average Macross fan, but don't see a direct sequal happening. Kawamori doesn't seem to like retreading over his steps (aside from the occasional movie version), the best we can hope for is that Nekki Basara pops up during the next epic singer battle in whatever Macross project may pop up.

Although story wise, I really want Shin & Sarah to pop the hell up first.

Although story wise, I really want Shin & Sarah to pop the hell up first.

Its all another legend born.

And legend says they whent to another galaxy and founded the Shincadelic kingdom of the Totem women. :wacko:

Seriously speaking Shin was a cool and colected kind of hero as apposed to crazy Basara, hes a favorite of mine too.

Its all another legend born.

And legend says they whent to another galaxy and founded the Shincadelic kingdom of the Totem women. wacko.gif

Seriously speaking Shin was a cool and colected kind of hero as apposed to crazy Basara, hes a favorite of mine too.

I'd actually say Basara was far more cool & collected, dude went out into battle with nothing but his song.

I'd actually say Basara was far more cool & collected, dude went out into battle with nothing but his song.

Well...okay, but collected? He was obsessed with singing is song, I would say he was more driven then collected, and a bit to crazy too.

Still hes kinda of a pacifist and thats refreshing in a way.

Pfft!

Everyone knows the Megaroad found them in their galactic love nest near the galactic core... :p

Love nest?! Throw in some Sara flower power and it gets potencial, plus a alove triangle, songs and funcky aliens. :)

And SHOUT HAVE BEEN DEAD! had it not been for the heavy influences of Hanna Barbara in the Macross 7 story... :p

Edited by Zinjo

And SHOUT HAVE BEEN DEAD! had it not been for the heavy influences of Hanna Barbara in the Macross 7 story... tongue.gif

Nonsene.

Ace pilot skill + VF-19 Kai + mini-pinpoint barrier system + ANIMA FREAKIN' SPIRITIA = No chance of Basara dying. Well, except for that one time he died. But really, Basara wouldn't die, even if they killed him!!

私の日本語はまだ上手じゃありません。 However, I did with the help of Perapera-kun read all that. My grammar isn't that good yet, but I understand what the words and kanji mean and I didn't see anything in there that says what this is. So what is it? Is it a petition to get a sequel made? Is it a fanfic or a fan video, or am I not supposed to think too hard about whatever this is.

Shin & Sara is a good one to hope for. They can be fit into a plot whereas Basara appearing out of nowhere to sing his song is a little random. Not that I would complain. I want to see all of Fire Bomber again.

They should do a series about the Jenius family.

私の日本語はまだ上手じゃありません。 However, I did with the help of Perapera-kun read all that. My grammar isn't that good yet, but I understand what the words and kanji mean and I didn't see anything in there that says what this is. So what is it? Is it a petition to get a sequel made? Is it a fanfic or a fan video, or am I not supposed to think too hard about whatever this is.

It's a petition for a sequel in which Basara and gang meet Minmay.