Wanted: Hi res scans of 1/72 Minmay guard

Sam

Thanks in advance if anyone can email a good quality scan of decals used on minmay guards, that would be tops!

cheers

Sam

That is perfect ! thanks a lot for that !! =-) Thats exactly what I was hoping someone had!

=-)

You can get white background decal paper, and also clear version, so tis quite handy. Just means you have to think a bit more before choosing =-)

Ive been using the Testors version on my Transformer jazz customs, and seems to do ok. Kinda wish i had a color laser, but ive heard that they aren't as good as I first thought in terms of quality. Anyone had experience with the laser decals?

• 1 year later...

Hi all, I'm looking into getting Minmay Guard decals printed at 1/60 scale for the upcoming Plain White Yamato Valk release. I'm a graphic artist so prepping these high rez graphics wont be difficult for mew and there are places where I can get them professionally printed on waterslide decal sheet. I'm even looking into doing a bulk order to reduce cost and get some extras for any forum members who may want them.

What I need to do to proceed, however, is get some exact measurements from the decal sheet. Does anyone have an actual decal sheet from the 1/72 Hasegawa model kit available that they could pull measurements from for me? If so, lemme know and I'll tell you what I need in more specific terms.

Hi all, I'm looking into getting Minmay Guard decals printed at 1/60 scale for the upcoming Plain White Yamato Valk release. I'm a graphic artist so prepping these high rez graphics wont be difficult for mew and there are places where I can get them professionally printed on waterslide decal sheet. I'm even looking into doing a bulk order to reduce cost and get some extras for any forum members who may want them.

What I need to do to proceed, however, is get some exact measurements from the decal sheet. Does anyone have an actual decal sheet from the 1/72 Hasegawa model kit available that they could pull measurements from for me? If so, lemme know and I'll tell you what I need in more specific terms.

Nice, my wife is a senior graphics designer, so she's in that field too. Are these going to be in a vector graphic format? I'm going to get my kit tomorrow (finger's crossed) so I can get your measurements.