Macross Image reference collection

leading edge

wow, was that really necessary? :huh:

I really don't see the point this considering half to 2/3rds of these images are readily available on other websites, and a good chunk of whats left are thumbnail images so small you can barely tell what they're depicting.

almost all of the line art is availible on (if not directly lifted from) Mr. March's M3

and most of the book scans can be found on http://www.macrosshare.com/

Edited by anime52k8

wow, was that really necessary? :huh:

I really don't see the point this considering half to 2/3rds of these images are readily available on other websites, and a good chunk of whats left are thumbnail images so small you can barely tell what they're depicting.

almost all of the line art is availible on (if not directly lifted from) Mr. March's M3

and most of the book scans can be found on http://www.macrosshare.com/ : Quote

Actually they are scans that I own at least some of them the rest are from various sources some were chosen for size and quality and others were saved for reference over the years. Like I have said this is a localized reference this is meant to aid you as of now it is not finished it is being sorted throught also I need a better way to access them at the moment I'm working on that. If anyone has any ideas oh and by the way I have a lot of references I bought plenty of Macross imports over the years so this is just a little bit of what I have collected.