Low vis pics with options stickers!

twinmoons

Sorry this maybe out of topic. How do you removed the base paint or the skull insigna from the heat shield? How do you guys remove the weathering patches on the Low vis? Would appreciate if anyone could point me to any of the threads that provide the above information. Thanks alot.

Okie back to the topic. Awesome stickers. Low vis never look this good. Is the low vis yours Twinmoons?

Cheers

I will try to take some pictures in battroid this week.

:oImportant tip: for the best adhesion, clean your valk and fastpacks with alcohol or similar. I got my fastpack set and it was all covered with grease, apparently a mold release agent. This diminishes the adhesion and the stickers could peel off easily.

If you clean the surface before appliying the stickers you won't have any problems. :rolleyes:

:oImportant tip: for the best adhesion, clean your valk and fastpacks with alcohol or similar. I got my fastpack set and it was all covered with grease, apparently a mold release agent. This diminishes the adhesion and the stickers could peel off easily.

If you clean the surface before appliying the stickers you won't have any problems. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the tip! I hadn't done this and the only problems I ran into were with the intake stickers, but now I know...and knowing is half the battle. ;)

Sorry this maybe out of topic. How do you removed the base paint or the skull insigna from the heat shield? How do you guys remove the weathering patches on the Low vis? Would appreciate if anyone could point me to any of the threads that provide the above information. Thanks alot.

Okie back to the topic. Awesome stickers. Low vis never look this good. Is the low vis yours Twinmoons?

Cheers

I removed the weathering from my low viz with a clean cloth and simple lighter fluid and it worked like a charm. It removed everything but the panel lines paint which is perfect IMO. For the heatshield, I have no clue how to remove it but I'd sure like to know...

Hiya Takatoys,

Thanks for the tip. By the way what brand of alcohol are you using to remove the molding grease from the surface of the valk? Is it a industrial alcohol, commercial product or a model alcohol?

Thanks for the help and assistance.

Hey Montarvillois, Thanks for the tip. Will the lighter fluid be harmful or have detrimental effects to the surface or color of the low vis? Just curious to know, what brand of lighter fluid you used?

Thanks

Cheers

Hey one more question Takatoys,

Do you have any plans to produce a sticker sheet for the VF-1J ?. I won't touch mine before I get a set of your stickers for sure (not that I have received it yet...)

Thanks

From what I understand, Takatoys is re-releasing the original stickers for the 1/48 1S and 1As (since the FAST pack stickers included with that were off in size a bit and therefore useless). He'll be including stickers for the new 1J as well.

oh I forgot one thing,

Twin moons, Man you guys rock!

Best experience I had buying anime stuff off the net.

Really Nice... Kudos to you!

Thank you for the kind words! Glad to be of service :)

Best Regards,

Tamim

I gotta say I am pretty impressed too.

Tam is one of the best Etailer I've dealt with in a while. He keeps you informed, gives you updates on your shipments, actualy responds to emails...

Great job Twinmoons