Can we give up the Book and Game Review Forum?

I'm browsing the Sub-Forums and noticed there were NO topics (or replies) in the Book and Game Reviews Forums. It seems that MW doesn't really need these Forums. Most of the Primary Game Forum handles reviews, previews, etc. On the other hand I'm not too sure about the Book Forum, maybe it's because there aren't any NEW Macross books on the market. :ph34r:

I'd be great if we could have a Free Talk Forum instead. Is this a lost cause?

I don't know what a "free talk forum" would be, but it sounds like it would use up a lot of resources--compared to the moribund reviews forums, which mainly just use up screen space.

I'm not making any promises, but I have been thinking about posting a review in the books forum, once I have all the books I need to do the review (a comparison of the three "common" This is Animation Macross TV books vs. Macross Perfect Memory.)

Maybe the best solution would be to consolidate the reviews forums into a single forum, or else (if possible) keep them separate but don't list them separately on the main forum page. I.e., have just one link to the reviews forums to save screen space.

See all those little 'messager services icons' like AOL, MSN & Yahoo? people who are letting you see those icons are telling you that they have one of those programs. Start a chat on one of those and invite some people. Then you can have a free talk for all.

See all those little 'messager services icons' like AOL, MSN & Yahoo? people who are letting you see those icons are telling you that they have one of those programs. Start a chat on one of those and invite some people. Then you can have a free talk for all.

People are a little slow Roy. I think you need a big sign that says "NO FREE TALK/OFF-TOPIC SECTION HERE".