VF-1A TV Kakizaki

VF-18S Hornet

I'm glad I got mine before they all dried up. Got it right after I got out of the hospital and went on a spending spree. Just wish I didn't hesitate on the TV FPs, now they're all gone. Funny thing is that I didn't want to get the TV series Valks except for the 1J with the armor parts and then the addiction got to me and I said "EFF IT!" And now with the TV Roy coming out, it's even more of a collection.

Edited by Macross_Fanboy

• 2 weeks later...

indeed. What were they thinking well at least I got them though after posting them I got no raves about my Vermillion squadron being complete. I think I am getting boring to others.

I think it's a mixed bag. If you have some valks with the treated windows then you probably would want the first edition... it's not like the old crotch system didn't work and the 1A Max/Hayao allegedly had okay shoulders.

never really cared much about the rainbow canopy from the start, but i'll admit it's a nice touch... provided it doesn't shrivel up.

i would definitely prefer the new crotch. last old crotch v.2 VF-1 i got was the Max 1S (ages ago!). putting it in is not a problem but taking it out can be quite a pain and more prone to scratching off the paint on the swing bar.

...plus, on my M&Ms, w/c are the only "new crotch" 1-seaters i have and display in battroid, there's less of the priest collar showing... although i'm not entirely sure if this is due to the new crotch... i'm still waiting for my re-issue 1J+GBP to see if it's the same.

I'm really glad i held off buying these last year... I hope these re-issues will be like the recent 1J re-issues and have all the updates... consistency please, Yamato!

I think it's a mixed bag. If you have some valks with the treated windows then you probably would want the first edition... it's not like the old crotch system didn't work and the 1A Max/Hayao allegedly had okay shoulders.

Now that you mentioned it, my TV Max is going to be the only one Vermilion Squadron member with the bubble effect on his canopy, being from the first release. Great, now he's gonna be the odd one out when my -1J Hikaru and TV Kakizaki arrive. Guess that means they'll be staying in battroid mode most of the time to hide the fact that only Max has the bubble effect on his canopy.

Edited by GU-11

YESSSS.!!!!!!!

Still have a chance, but I gotta wait till Aug to buy anything else.