DD Ivanov & Roy Focker

hellohikaru

I thought that DD was Roy's old instructor. In my copy of Macross Zero(episode done by ANBU-AonE) when they cross in the air and the scene slows done DD notices that Roy is the on the one in the VF-0 then Roy says "Instructor Ivanov...He's alive?" We hear Ivanov simpley say "That chick".

Could it be the VF-0 being inferior to the SV-51 ?

Yes, it actually is. SV-51 is stealthier, faster and use superior calibers for the gunpod. It was even thoght for actual combat from the start, so it has a less delicate handling than the 0.

VF-0 wins for endurance and faster transformation. With FAST Packs it packs a lot more missiles than the SV-51, but I think SV-51 can sport more weapons than those missile pods.

FV

Could it be the VF-0 being inferior to the SV-51 ?

Yes, it actually is. SV-51 is stealthier, faster and use superior calibers for the gunpod. It was even thoght for actual combat from the start, so it has a less delicate handling than the 0.

VF-0 wins for endurance and faster transformation. With FAST Packs it packs a lot more missiles than the SV-51, but I think SV-51 can sport more weapons than those missile pods.

FV

can fast pack be used in atmosphere or are there space scenes? So you may post a new thread for superiority in space?

And Shin is Max as Nora is Millia :ph34r:

Hell no! Shin's a wimp.

Max kicked Millia's ass and it was Millia that surprised Max with the knives. (I think Max had a different type of penetration in mind) :p

Shin couldn't even take his female version in a straight fight and resorted to picking up a broom stick in front of all those soldiers. If that isn't being a pussy then I don't know what is.

It's funny when M0 started he was so unwilling to take any sort of help from anybody then they changed his character to be so much weaker. Shooting Focker AFTER he was already dead during the paintball incident. :huh: WTF is that about?

2 eps. and I'm already disappointed with his character, I hope he bites it in the end.

Hey, we all know that Shin and Edgar will bite the big one when Space War I starts. And that's funny, EXO, I'm sure we all had a different kind of penetration in mind when we saw that hot bitch Millia for the first time, too bad we never saw her nude like Minmay. B)):lol::(

Well, EXO, Shin doesn't want to frakk with Nora, I don't even know who he wants to, but definitely not her. As opposed to Max who's the kind of guy that says, "Pussy is pussy." :lol: And Shin is willing to take help he can get after repeated failures during the VF-0 training sessions. In the military you have to work as a team, and those that don't well end up being cannon fodder. Shin was pretty much cannon fodder when Nora shot him down in the first episode. And he looks much weaker because Katie whooped his ass in front of other pilots and Marines. Katie delivered a shock to his system, and he realized that he can't be the same pilot he was before meeting Roy and learning of the VF-0s existence. And a Valkyrie is a lot more flexible than a Tomcat will ever be, so he's just a soldier now, and soldiers work with each other to succeed. Well that's pretty much my assessment of Shin's character.

Was my choice of words bad?? :unsure:

Well, EXO, Shin doesn't want to frakk with Nora, I don't even know who he wants to, but definitely not her. As opposed to Max who's the kind of guy that says, "Pussy is pussy." :lol: And Shin is willing to take help he can get after repeated failures during the VF-0 training sessions. In the military you have to work as a team, and those that don't well end up being cannon fodder. Shin was pretty much cannon fodder when Nora shot him down in the first episode. And he looks much weaker because Katie whooped his ass in front of other pilots and Marines. Katie delivered a shock to his system, and he realized that he can't be the same pilot he was before meeting Roy and learning of the VF-0s existence. And a Valkyrie is a lot more flexible than a Tomcat will ever be, so he's just a soldier now, and soldiers work with each other to succeed. Well that's pretty much my assessment of Shin's character.

Was my choice of words bad?? :unsure:

Well , he wasn´t exactly cannon fodder when fighting aganist Nora , for starters he actually locked onto her juts piloting a Tomcat (which is old by today standards , imagine how old it is in 2008 ) and Nora was using a new variable fighter , of course the pros of the VF design were show when Nora shot him down in Battroid.

Shin is just too old-school to get used to piloting VFs , but as a fighter pilot he´s probably just as good as Max or Gamlin , in any case the other pilots had more experience by the time Shin got his 0D. In the two occasions Shin confronted Nora he was in a disadvantage (1- he was using a tomcat , 2- he didn´t know a crap how to use a VF ).

I think Roy is gonna have quite an important role in Shin´s development , at least he was happy to pilot along side Edgar once he knew he was alive.