Sound effect needed

Ganbare

Best course of action is to use PSound, pop one of the Macross games on there, I perfer the DYRL game on the PS2, and then just look for the right file and you'll find around 5K for sfx files, they're all the same after a while just different speeds.But that'll get you the mass majority of Macross old school sfxs.

If you want Frontier style, you gotta go thru each episode, isolate a good sound byte and cut it from the rest of the audio. Course it wont be perfect. It's very hard to find good sfxs. I've got a 6 gig file worth of various anime, but I do not s hare 'em.

Well the problem is there wont be a good start or finish. If you want a passby you wont find one that'll be 100%, it'll be like 80% because there could be something that gets in the middle of that audio byte, another vehicle or a voice actors dialog getting in teh way. Sometimes if you have music going on it can drown some of that stuff out.

When I did the frontier dub, there were a number of pieces I used that had something in the background. But once I had my own english dialog and music placed in, you couldn't notice.

You could always download the guys off iMacross4 from Boinger, download the games he has available get the PSound software, and use that.