Hikaru VF-1S weathered, Dengeki Hobby Limited

CF18

http://hobby.dengeki.com/hobbykan/hobbykan0911-3.html

0911-3-03.jpg

1:60 v2, 15540 yen

Edit:

Translated news from Ngee Khiong:

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2009/11/dengeki-hobby-model-graphix-january.html

It is a "Dengekiya" limited version. Japanese customers can order from that web site directly without buying a magazine to get a mail-order coupon.

Edited by CF18

Hello, mate, many thx for sharing this info. Actually what's surprising me a lot is: you are so so sensitive for macross new info and always FIRST show them off here!

BTW, can it ordered now in this website? (just add to card)

And it seems that limited = weathering (no wonder other weathering for vf-1 will jump out later on)...

seriously I hope they do come out with some other paint schemes like they did in 1/48 line instead of endless weathering special on existing scheme.

Like I said repainting and re naming will eventually lose its edge and when all the fans pass on what will become of macross

seriously I hope they do come out with some other paint schemes like they did in 1/48 line instead of endless weathering special on existing scheme.

I wished they would finish with Angelbird (non exclusive), Darkbird, Minmay customs, Black Aces.

Just complete the canon valks, damn it!

P.S. I need the Spartan (Phalanx I regarding underway) and regults and combat armors and all the enemy mechs.

weathering looks so bad. Why is it always just blurry, airbrushed grey?

weathering has scrapes, bulletholes, dents. And it's not just grey. They need to forget making those exclusives and let people do it themselves.

sorry to rain on the thread.....

Nope, I agree. Totally valid point. They need to make these "combat-weathered and damaged" to make them worth purchasing.