1/60 v. 2.1?

Chet

well sure! hopefully more improvements and reissues.

there's alot of money waiting to be bagged by yamato with this mold.

just yamato, please put more effort into your non-canon schemes, for goodness sake.

so far the yf-19 BoP and double Nuts have been lame.

With all the changes being made to the VE-1 (making the transformation more akin to the 1/48, etc.) and the perennial shoulder problems, do you think Yamato is developing an improved version of the basic VF?

Seriously it's confirmed that he said the future V2 will have the the new hip door hinge hip joint as seen here, which make it a V2.1.

I'm not sure about VT-1 but I do think they started with it as well.

img_03.jpg

そしてノーズ底面にあるバトロイド時の股関節部をはめ込むところ。VF-1の時はいろいろとコメントを頂きましたが、VT-1とVE-1は1/48シリーズ的な形状に変更!股関節部の取り付けが行いやすくなってます。

これでうまいことしたら、今後のVF-1にも使おうかしら。

yep, they started it w/ the VT. the statement saying it will have the 1/48 style hip connection was only noticed when the VE came up on Yamato's website.

although, nothing has been said about other VFs particularly the 1-seaters like the upcoming CFs.

yep, they started it w/ the VT. the statement saying it will have the 1/48 style hip connection was only noticed when the VE came up on Yamato's website.

although, nothing has been said about other VFs particularly the 1-seaters like the upcoming CFs.

The later VF-1 will have the same improved part as VT-1 and VE-1, it's universal on all V2 VF-1.

It says "これでうまいことしたら、今後のVF-1にも使おうかしら。", in translation the good part about this toy is the improved joints which will most likely be adopted by Yamato for future VF-1.

Check out the picture attached.

post-611-1245115540_thumb.png

I see paint chip already on this new design!

experienced people will know these are prototype which is hand painted, not plastic molded in color.

And I don't know why people can't live with the fact that the T swing bar have paint chips eventually either.