Macross and 80's G.I. Joe Theft !!

Dax415

Hi guys,

Got several boxes of items stolen out of my parents storage unit. Among the more valuable items were a 1/48 Stealth Fastpack Set, 80's G.I. Joe base in box, and some of my dad's classic books some rare editions of Steinbeck, Mark Twain and a few others. While the insurance will cover most of it, I'm hoping the thieves will be greedy enough to try and sell on ebay or someplace easy to spot as there are several characteristics of the items which will indicate they are mine or my dad's. If by sheer luck you spot something like these items being sold by the same seller please let me know. On the G.I. Joe base's box (yeah the very first one with the cannon in the middle and vehicle bay on either side) the flag points were cut out in a specific shape. Any help would be great, thanks!

I hate thieves. I hope they're savagely violated til they're old and grey. Then they die and go to hell, where they learn that their punishment is to still be savagely violated daily...except by a bigger dude.

Oh...and I hope you get your stuff back.