Love Hina

Godzilla

I havent really seen this anime but curious tto see what the hell it is all about. Anybody can give me a synopsis? I was looking thru the anime section at Fry's. Sheesh, I didn't know there was a lot of anime for age 16 and over either... Of course there were the NC-17 ones... :blink:

Basically, it's about this guy named Keitaro. When he was young, he made a promise to a girl that they'd both graduate at Tokyo University. Unfortunately, they never knew each other's names. Currently, Keitaro is a ronin, having failed the college entrance exams twice. Because of this, his parents have kicked him out and he moves to the Hinata Inn, which is owned by his grandmother. Upon his arrival, he discovers that the Hinata Inn has become a girls' boarding house and he's become the manager.

I really liked the anime. Yeah the manga is great, but they're both such different mediums that I can't really say one is better than the other. One thing about Love Hina is that at a casual glance it may seem like a dirty 'adult' series that exists purely for fan service, but it really isn't. Heck, the fan service is actually pretty mild. Evangelion has more racy bits than Hina.

My favorite Hinata girl is Kaolla Su. She's crazy and builds mechas, what's not to love? :D

I got episodes 10, 15, and 19 on my computer. They're Japanese with English subtitles.

I downloaded 10 and 19 cause they focus on my favorite character, Kaolla Su, who pretty much is exactly like Edward from Cowboy Bebop, since she's extremely hyperactive. :lol:

The show is great as far as I know.

I really think Su is sweet!^^

post-26-1068581803.jpg

• 3 weeks later...