in SDFM Tv series....

Lethalzero

they said the 1/4 pounder was a 400 meter class ship, so I take it that it's in the 400 meter length range. so yeah it would be the right size. (if you modified the SDF-1's arms of course)

--Resisting self from typing standard 4chan Xzibit response---

Hehehe, yeah, Pimp My Valkyrie was fun. I might have to do more. :)

If anyone recognizes this gangsta paraphrase, I'm giving them a cookie... :)

"That's a good Macross picture. That's like a 40-degree day. Ain't nobody got nothing to say about a 40-degree day. Fifty? Bring a smile to your face. Sixty? Sh*t, soldiers is damn near barbecuing on that. Go down to 20, soldiers get their bitch on. Get their blood complaining. But forty? Nobody give a f*ck about forty. Nobody remember forty, and y'all been giving me way too many 40-degree pics! What the f*ck?"

:lol:

Edited by Mr March

Oh well...

March, I always thought PMV needed more... Pimped Valks...

You KNOW you wanna do a Nirvash VF-3000! :p

I suck at pimpin' titles, so you make one: Finally, I come across a brotha' who ain't Japanese. This kid, Renton, says his ride got busted up real bad by some bangers callin' 'emselves Coralians. I never heard of 'em, but damn, they fu(|<ed 'is guy up. Barely left the body. Says it's got his girl, Owrecka, or some sh!7, real down. I told him, I says, "Look, kid, we'll take care a'it," and we'd have his whip a'eady to go in no time. So, he brings in what he's got. I don' know how he got it, but Day-amn. A 2013 VF-3000 Crusader. Dese things is big mothafu(|<as. He said he needed it to have 2 seats, bein' 'at he's doin' 'is for his girl an' all. Gave it a red-on-white paintjob, and those "Coralians" is gonna be sorry they fu(|<ed with a brotha'.

Excuse me, but I'm not good at typing in black. :p

Now, if it were Oirish, there'd be no problems! :lol: