VF-113 "WraithVerge"

Aurelin Hawk

Wow it looks great! And kitbashing a transforming valk is a feat in itself. Hats off to you! I would have liked a lighter paint scheme though, just so I could see all the details and identify the parts you used! :)

It's supposed to be stealth, so that's why i used darker colors. But the base frame was a Gundam zeta plus model. Most of the outer armor is very heavilly kitbashed,; only the joints are still noticeable.

The build is impressive. I would have chosen a darker grey with maybe black trim for stealth, but it's your build. The only thing I really don't like is it's too glossy. Might I recommend some Matte coat to dull down the finish?

Of all the sealers I've used so far, nothing gets a better flat finish than Testors Dullcote laquer. Unfortunately, you need to air-brush it on a low psi for best results, and I'm not sure if the laquer would react negatively with what you've used so far, but it will take the shine off of almost anything painted, and from what I understand laquers have the toughest properties.

Either way, I'm seriously impressed with what you've done. designing and making a transforming figure requires skill and 4-dimensional thinking that I really respect. Good stuff!

• 2 weeks later...