Third Season of 24.

UN Spacy

Well, once again I missed tonight's episode. I think it's best if I find a site to just download them. Doesn't look like I'll be able to catch another episode nor tape it (this is why I need TiVo)

Kim finally got to shoot another guy. B))

Wow. Who would've thought that out of ALL the field agents in CTU L.A., that it'd be KIM "Girl Next Door" BAUER that doubles as Saunders daughter.

Well, once again I missed tonight's episode. I think it's best if I find a site to just download them. Doesn't look like I'll be able to catch another episode nor tape it (this is why I need TiVo)

TiVo (or in my case, Time Warner's DVR) is the bestest most awesome thing ever.

I never watch commercials, I almost never miss a show, and I can pause it whenever the hell I want. It's so worth it... I pay $5 bucks a month and I can record about 30 hours of television - including being able to watch one show while I record another one. Or watch a recorded show while I record two different shows at the same time. Badass. :)

But my predictions were totally correct on Kim - I swore there would at least be a partial relief from the godawful Ann Jillian hair. And an outfit that was less "Working Girl Barbie"...

My only complaint is that she didn't have to infiltrate a local Hooters instead of the library... now that would have shot the ratings up about 5 full points.

it was a better then average episode. i'm disappointed they just had to find a way to get kim in danger. give the girl a rest already. the red shirt guy was obviously just a run of the mill stalker.

my thinking is they will use the daughter as a bargaining chip against saunders.

Jack has the best job! He get to shoot his boss execution style.

Hey Mr. Rourke! Whaddaya think about that, HUH?

I think I'd have to kneel down pretty damn far for your stubby wittle arms to cap a round in my head, little friend.

Besides, I'm Mr. Rourke... I fought the devil and won. Now go fetch me a drink and then finish massaging my feet. :lol:

Alright guys.....it's now 8AM - 9AM.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Jack wanted full protection for Jane Saunders. So, on their way back from the University they only send ONE car (and Kim Bauer is also riding along). Jeez. What do ya think is gonna happen? <_<

Checkmate. Saunders. ;)

Best quote of this episode?

"Chloe. I'm getting really tired of your attitude." :lol:

another great ep.

hmm i just noticed that this forum needs a spoiler tag.

(this also seems pretty silly)

anyhow with only a few more eps left i wonder if the season will end off with a semi-cliffhanger.

tony has some explaining to do...

did they show Michelle getting taken??

or did they just Cut to the Van she was in ?

They didn't show the actual abduction. But.....they did show Michelle and a couple of patients from the hotel being brought into a transportation van.

SIKE! Saunders is a sneaky little fellow....and now he's got Tony by the cohones. :lol:

virus. they knew Michelle would not get infected....how?

they knew b/c she wasn't dead and was allowed to leave the hotel. saunders was no doubt keeping tabs on the hotel and knew that she was probably clean so they grabbed her.

the motorcycle was just a red herring. thankfully so. how many times have we seen bad things happen to motorcades at train crossings.

lol, this is an email I sent to a friend of mine regarding last night's episode:

holy crap I was overwhelmed with happyness when Michele's test came back negative... AND THEN SHE OF COURSE GETS KIDNAPPED omg.. that was dissappointing that they pulled that overused card again.

Kim had a nice moment with Jack where she managed more good acting by showing real emotion over what happened

Why the hell is it that CTU's badguy's always seem to be better equiped than they are? lol  I couldn't have predicted that Saunder's dude was gonna detect the call from his daughter being traced.  Wacky.  He seems like a pretty good at protecting Steven.. so of course Steven shoots him. 

shitshitshitshitshitSHIT! Why did Tony fall on his nuts like that!  He could have told Jack what he had to do, and that they were gonna have to let Steven go (at first) and then follow his ass.  Now he's screwed in the next episode..

oh well, Ryan's not there to jump his ass anymore is he, lol

Spoot on the writers for thinking they had to add more depth to Tony's character by making him make a HUGE mistake... that wasn't necessary.  It's also created an irritating plot twist that steals momentum from the primary arc of getting Saunders and containing the virus/preventing a larger release.. bleh

*breathe*

ok and wtf is up with the people driving Kim and Steven's daughter?  are they real CTU? are they Steven's people?  Was the guy on the motorcycle one of Steven's?  Why did nothing happen after all those scenes that foreshadowed something would happen?  Does Kim still have her gun?  Why wasn't anything about it previewed for next week?! AHHH!

Also.. Poor Adam :(

Just when you think they wrote off Sherry Palmer, the bitch is back. 

I am soooo tired of her attitude.

She's doing some REALLY WICKED things tonight. UGH. I don't know why David got involved with her again. Sherry backstabbed him in Season 2 and it looks like she brought a larger knife this time around.

Totally stupid decision on the writers to bring her back.

Tony is about to get found out by Jack. Yikes. :ph34r:

EDIT: Does anyone feel deja vu? When Tony escaped with Jane Saunders it reminded me of Jack escaping with Kate Warner (from CTU). Hahahahaha.

Edited by UN Spacy

OMG what a great ending! I wonder how much it cost FOX to showcase those sexy F-18's.

Everything is starting to come to a close. With only two episodes left I wonder how they're gonna end this season of 24.

NEXT WEEK: How far will Jack go? ;)

24ba.gif

post-26-1084342269_thumb.gif

You know Saunders will cave to save his daughter. He didn't kidnap Michelle just for fun, the kid obviously means a lot to him regardless of his speech about willing to sacrifice Jane for his goal.

I thought Wayne would volunteer to take the fall in order to save David's presidency, but instead Palmer just sinks lower and lower. Once he went down that slippery slope there's nowhere to go but down I guess.

Was the guy who Wayne met at a garage the same guy who played Drake from Aliens?

Was the guy who Wayne met at a garage the same guy who played Drake from Aliens?

That's what I said to myself! Drake!!!

Wow, Michelle is a kickass agent... and quite a looker to boot!!! :wub:

yum yum...

hopefully they off Sherry this season.... :ph34r:

wooo man, I was outof my chair jumping up and down hollaring "BOOYAH SAUNDERS!! LAY DOWN AN TAKE IT!!! RAWR!" lol

[spoilers]

hell yeah, that was such a cool episode.. some good desparation acting by Tony, and great getaway action by Michele.. the look on Saunders's face when his daughter ran from him and the agents started popping out and repelling down the bridge all around was priceless.

Tony brings up an interesting point which I thought all along. Jack is quick to sacrifice other people's lives, well...I wouldn't really say "quick", but his conscience allows it far better when the lives he needs to sacrifice are not his family's - at this point, Kim. I think if Saunder's would have asked for Kim's life instead of Chappelle's, he would have been more desperate to find another way out. And in no way would he have sent Michelle back to Saunders if that was his wife.

I'm not complaining about this, though. I think it's a great character flaw that makes him human at a state where he has to act inhumane during most of the mission. We all know that he won't stop short in sacrificing himself, as in last season when he decided to fly the nuclear bomb out of L.A.

If anyone is interested in the LAST TEN minutes (i.e. best part) of last night's 24 you can find it HERE. (right click save as)

But....I was able to download it (under 100 MB's) within several minutes. Be quick about it....I don't know how much longer this site is gonna host it.

:D

DAMN WHAT A GREAT SHOW!!

this episode was a great one, i can't wait for next tuesday!

SPOILERS

Jack is a Bad Ass. i mean i knew this, but damn, when he was gonna throw Saunders daughter in the hotel to die, Saunders knew Jack would do it. i love the thought of the various agencies taking those terrorists out...the SF guy was shot in the head!! the one thing that Pissed me off was, yeah the Terrorists had GPS on them, but did it ever occur that Saunders would lie about what this Raven fellow looked like? looks like the Finale is gonna kick ass.

Best moments of this Ep: Fox knocking Sherry the F**k out! Julia doing something David should have done a long time ago!! the whole Saunders Daughter in the Hotel thing was great.

shitty moments: 20 years!! the man got shot in the neck! i can't believe they are gonna screw Tony like this, but i bet David pardons him or something. well, at best he can hope for Conjugal visits at Leavenworth.... :lol:;)

Best moments of this Ep: Fox knocking Sherry the F**k out! Julia doing something David should have done a long time ago!!

Agreed. Me and the G/F actually clapped. We clapped even more when Julia shot that bitch dead. :D

I dunno... I'm curious to see what the finale is gonna be... it seems almost anti-climactic at this point, since Saunders is captured, the evil bitch is dead, and all the hostages plays are done.

I'm thinking it'd be cool if Jack freed Tony and they went rogue. I'm guessing they've got some sort of heavy downer "whoa" ending planned. Of course nothing will ever beat the first series finale. Dead Teri... that was awesome.

Edited by Blaine23

maybe its time for a happy ending for a 24 season...

....Yeah i doubt it too. but Wayne and David look pretty distraught when they learned that bitch was dead. i have no idea why. Jack, Tony and Michelle on the run would be bad ass too though. a Rogue Cell of AntiTerroist operators would kick ass.