VF-0S version2

Getsuga Tenshou

So now I finally fell comfortable buying one of these. Where is the best place to buy one and know for a fact that it is the Version 2 one?

just as somebody mentioned (w/ pics) a few pages back... there's some extra bubble wrap padding for the tailfins w/c can be seen through the box's window.

Go get one....NOW! :lol:

No I saw that but if I am buying from an online dealer how is currently selling the fixed one? I checked a few places and none of they say that it is a version two, just that it is a VF-0S. I just want to make sure where ever I get it from they actually are selling the right one.

No I saw that but if I am buying from an online dealer how is currently selling the fixed one? I checked a few places and none of they say that it is a version two, just that it is a VF-0S. I just want to make sure where ever I get it from they actually are selling the right one.

Hobbylink Japan or Overdrive are probably your best bet.

yeah, Overdrive. they specifically stated that the VF-0S that they have is the fixed version.

EDIT - yeah, this new VF-0S totally erased all the doubt and sh!t that i felt about it from when i got my hands on a super floppy one before. just awesome! :D

Edited by m0n5t3r

Overdrive, i have only just mentioned it 7 times before over the forum. :p

But you need to ask for the fixed one, explain to them you want the v.2 with re-tooled arms, You'll be fine.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

m0n5t3r , that's great posing! I need to get my flexi-stands fast fm L&F!

edwin3060

As ruskiiVFaussie mentioned, ask for retooled ver 2 0S & Overdrive will know what to do.

Edited by Javabean

Here's to hoping they re-release the -0A CF with the new "tightness". My original first run -0S was very tight and never had any issues. My new CF is floppy at the heat-shield area, has a bad tailfin and a somewhat loose shoulder, and generally doesn't hold together in Fighter mode like my -0S did. Almost makes me sad I sold my -0S for this thing :( But it looks soooo good! I hope they do a second run, I really do.

Vostok 7

On my VF-0S w/ ghost the red part i circled was missing on both sides of my VF-0S. I'm going to email Overdrive if they can get some replacements for those!

O_O Thats a massive error! Didn't you notice it the moment you got your VF-0S? the nose would just slot in and out at the slightest touch without those doors right? Coupled with the reports of missing parts and accessories on some of the 1/48s I wonder what's going on at the Yamato factory!

Actually the nose on mine is rather tight, but it does kind of droop. Do those small little doors hold up the nose? If so that would solve that problem. I didn't notice it as everything seemed nice and tight and transformed properly and I got the piece from HLJ some time ago. So yes I am rather irritated with Yamato at the moment.

Just to make clear though this is not the stand alone version 2 , but the one that came with the ghost pack.

Just be sure to check that all the parts are intact and not missing.

Actually the nose on mine is rather tight, but it does kind of droop. Do those small little doors hold up the nose? If so that would solve that problem. I didn't notice it as everything seemed nice and tight and transformed properly and I got the piece from HLJ some time ago. So yes I am rather irritated with Yamato at the moment.

Just to make clear though this is not the stand alone version 2 , but the one that came with the ghost pack.

Just be sure to check that all the parts are intact and not missing.

They prevent the nose from sliding up like it does during transformation to battroid-- so yes it is quite critical. How long ago did you buy it from HLJ? They might be willing to work something out.