MF Marathon time!!!

dreamweaver13

Who also did Reika in Aquarion. Here a gattai pose with Kawamori. Maybe there's something more as to why Kawamori said his favorite character for the night was Cathy :ph34r:

FV

Pardon the ignorance, but could anyone explain to what "gattai" is? I thought they were one of the first subbing groups for MF.

Also, IIRC, Cathy's VA also voices young boys/men same as VA Romi Paku (Edward Alric from FMA & Loran from Turn-A-Gundam & Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach).

Pardon the ignorance, but could anyone explain to what "gattai" is? I thought they were one of the first subbing groups for MF.

gattai = Coalescence,

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Coalescence

1. to grow together or into one body: The two lakes coalesced into one.

2. to unite so as to form one mass, community, etc.: The various groups coalesced into a crowd.

3. to blend or come together: Their ideas coalesced into one theory.

–verb (used with object)

4. to cause to unite in one body or mass.

In other words, to combine.

Just noticed something, it's not just Klan, but even Nene herself seems to gain a few inches "up there" when she's macronized... :D sadly, the same isn't true for Raramia, she' actually seems flatter when she's macronized than when she's not. :(

Edited by d3v

Just noticed something, it's not just Klan, but even Nene herself seems to gain a few inches "up there" when she's macronized... :D sadly, the same isn't true for Raramia, she' actually seems flatter when she's macronized than when she's not. :(

acute observations good sir. now this is what i'm talkin about! the devil's in the details my friends! :D

Just prior to Alto's kill shot on Grace, he ejects everything from his VF-25 (except Michel's sniper gunpod), just like Shin did in Macross Zero just prior to flying up to the Birdman's head in Macross Zero. Opposite of Macross Zero, Alto didn't rescue the person in the head, he blew her away. :)

Just prior to Alto's kill shot on Grace, he ejects everything from his VF-25 (except Michel's sniper gunpod), just like Shin did in Macross Zero just prior to flying up to the Birdman's head in Macross Zero. Opposite of Macross Zero, Alto didn't rescue the person in the head, he blew her away. :)

Well, I wouldn't call it a true homage/reference to Zero, seeing as it wasn't a slow and dramatic release of all the bits. Mosre like his usual "dump the armor when it's empty" routine.

Well, I wouldn't call it a true homage/reference to Zero, seeing as it wasn't a slow and dramatic release of all the bits. Mosre like his usual "dump the armor when it's empty" routine.

I saw it as a nod more than a big reference, like a Daedalus Attack, singing DYRL, or having giant hologram Ranka like giant hologram Sharon Apple.

Watching the last episode still puts a smile on my face. Absolutely loved the VB-6 unloading a face full of whoopass on the Galaxy Bridge. I have to admit I was surprised that it took those blasts without much apparent structural damage. Not that a Frontier Punch ripping the ship in half is anything to just sneeze at.

I didn't notice the mall hydras the first time through myself. For that matter, I it was also the second time that I realized what Sheryl's phone looked like, or the size of the weights she was lifting in her hotel room. On the other hand, I didn't notice Frontier seems to only be .75g either, so perhaps that explains some.