Anyone Customized a 1/48 Yet?

Skull-1

I saw Fulcy's armored Valk project... (NICE.) I was wondering if anyone else has repainted a 1/48 into something extreme yet...? I saw the TV Max "A" but that's about it. Anyone?

Edit in: I am thinking that with the tight part tolerances this thing will scrape off a lot of paint when transformed.

Edited by Skull-1

Oh, and what's the cheapest total cost for acquiring a 1/48 these days? $130 shipped is the best I've seen thus far.

Edited by Skull-1

I saw Fulcy's armored Valk project... (NICE.) I was wondering if anyone else has repainted a 1/48 into something extreme yet...? I saw the TV Max "A" but that's about it. Anyone?

Edit in: I am thinking that with the tight part tolerances this thing will scrape off a lot of paint when transformed.

I'd like to see something extreme like a 1/48 Yamato Jetfire. I saw 1/60 ones which were awesome so in a bigger scale ... with red strike fast packs : waoh !!! :lol::D

Toy-wave.com has the Max 1/48 for 89 bucks, plus shipping.

And shipping is, what: $30?

Yup. Still seems like its the best deal around... I know I'm planning to jump on it...

Toy-wave.com has the Max 1/48 for 89 bucks, plus shipping.

And shipping is, what: $30?

Yup. Still seems like its the best deal around... I know I'm planning to jump on it...

Too true.

Edited by Draykov