Second season of GitS: Stand Alone Complex!

wakobi

I'd also be interested in picking up some GITS: SAC figures. It'd be nice if they were sold in 2 packs.

Major and Aramaki, Batou and Togusa, Pazu and Boma, Tachikoma and Operator, etc.

Who makes nice action figures in Japan? :blink:

One nit pick. Nishikawa and and opperator.

Tachikomas can be by them selves, at least size wise.

Actually, stick Nishikawa with one of those glassy-eyed female opperators and you see how well a scraggly bearded middle-aged man doll can sell. :)

Bring on the toys! And real ones, not like those crappy "Oh look! I can move my arms... a little" Appleseed ones. Bah!

• 2 weeks later...
One nit pick. Nishikawa and and opperator.

Tachikomas can be by them selves, at least size wise.

Actually, stick Nishikawa with one of those glassy-eyed female opperators and you see how well a scraggly bearded middle-aged man doll can sell. :)

Bring on the toys! And real ones, not like those crappy "Oh look! I can move my arms... a little" Appleseed ones. Bah!

LOL!

Food for thought Tachikoma Legos

Has anyone else seen the 3rd episode? That was an interesting stand alone episode, I guess you could call it Section 9's take on Oceans 11. :p

I love the new intro and I hear a couple of Cowboy Bebop-ish guitar licks in there. B))

Sweetness. I have to download those episodes when I get home tonight. I really enjoyed the first series and I think I just figured out why. There are no whining brats or any super genius kids that save the world. :lol:

Has anyone else seen the 3rd episode? That was an interesting stand alone episode, I guess you could call it Section 9's take on Oceans 11. :p

I love the new intro and I hear a couple of Cowboy Bebop-ish guitar licks in there. B))

Yes episode 3 was unique.

A laughing man told me episode 4 is out..........

Anyone else having trouble getting 3 and 4? i have about 80% of 3 but now i keep getting connection refused

Hybridchild

I had some trouble getting the 3rd episode (KONSPIRA version), the download speed varied near the 99% mark. :blink: It eventually finished but it took a bit longer than expected.

I didn't have any trouble with the 4th episode (LMF version), the speeds were constant.

:ph34r:

I have not had a chance to watch episode 4. I did scim through it real quick and saw the Tachikomas....... They need there own spinoff show......

The Tachikoma's seem to have the same laid back attitude towards work, I wonder if they'll end up going back to the lab (like the first season). I guess they decided to drop those Tachikoma reports at the end of each episode. Oh well.

I hope they'll make some Tachikoma figures. That'd kick MAJOR ass. B))

• 3 weeks later...
I haven't either myself. I'm just hanging on the hope that LMF manages to sort something out soon :unsure:

Yup. I hope they're still able to release their version. But I also think that KONSPIRA does a great job with their fansubs. B))

I haven't either myself.  I'm just hanging on the hope that LMF manages to sort something out soon  :unsure:

Yup. I hope they're still able to release their version. But I also think that KONSPIRA does a great job with their fansubs. B))

Agreed. KONSPIRA is a close second to LMF.

KONSPIRA are a lot better than LMF.

They release faster, their translation is better and their video encodes are of much better quality.

Really, there is not point at all in waiting for LMF.

Yes there is, the KONSPIRA version makes all my video programs crash!!!!! :angry:

They release faster, their translation is better and their video encodes are of much better quality.

Yes there is, the KONSPIRA version makes all my video programs crash!!!!! :angry:

Sounds like you need to update your codecs.

Sounds like you need to update your codecs.

Yep, I too had a hard time getting KONSPRIAs stuff to work until I got the freshest codecs.

This just in from...uh...the aforementioned 'supr' site.

Site change! sloncek @ 01-04-2004 00:13 

Unfortunately I have some bad news for everybody that does not speak Japanese and some very good for those who do.

Because of the recent events, like huge increase in page hits from Japan and a lot of problems with other coutries, we have decided that is in our best interest to only focus on the Japanese visitors. Thats why you could have already noticed the change in menu buttons at the top of the site. We decided we will start slow and will everyday change a bit of the site, until it is completley changed. I hope you understand why it had to come to this, but the Japanese people are simple more suitable for this kind of website. We are sure other bittorrent sites will soon follow us, since they will soon realize, that they will have no future in other countries, except Japan.

Also, since we got so many donations this time, we decided we will buy a satellite, that will be orbiting Japan's space and that is where SuprNova will be hosted. The satellite will be sent it to space today at 5 PM GMT. We hope that the take off will be smooth and there will be no problems...

Thank you all!

Sloncek

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: