Second season of GitS: Stand Alone Complex!

wakobi

KONSPIRA are a lot better than LMF.

They release faster, their translation is better and their video encodes are of much better quality.

Really, there is not point at all in waiting for LMF.

Yes there is, the KONSPIRA version makes all my video programs crash!!!!! :angry:

Sounds like you need to update your codecs.

Yep, I too had a hard time getting KONSPRIAs stuff to work until I got the freshest codecs.

What codecs do you need, i have the latest Xvid and Divx ones and i still cant get the bloody things to work!

Hybridchild

KONSPIRA are a lot better than LMF.

They release faster, their translation is better and their video encodes are of much better quality.

Really, there is not point at all in waiting for LMF.

Yes there is, the KONSPIRA version makes all my video programs crash!!!!! :angry:

Sounds like you need to update your codecs.

Yep, I too had a hard time getting KONSPRIAs stuff to work until I got the freshest codecs.

What codecs do you need, i have the latest Xvid and Divx ones and i still cant get the bloody things to work!

Hybridchild

I got the latest DIVX and it still crashes my Vid players and Explorer when it's attempting to do the preview

I've just finished watching SAC Season 1. Poor heroic Tachikomas, first dona dona dona do-onaaa-ed from Section 9 and then they sacrifice themselves. They were my favorites, I almost wept... :(

But they are back! :lol::D:lol:

Just finished watching ep. 1 of the 2nd Gig, thank God they're back! And now tru memberu of Section 9. :p

• 4 weeks later...
7 is SUPR

I love seeing back to back (dual episodes) stories about the Eleven Individuals.

I knew that guy from the Cabinet Intelligenec Agency was up to NO GOOD. He just made new enemies by pissing off Section Nine like that. :angry:

Did the Major look animated a little differently in this episode? :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

B)) The 8th episode is up (LMF).

Another great individual episode.....the Eleven Individuals Case > The Laughing Man Case (but they're both great in their own way). :D

Where do you get it or with which keywords? I can't find it on eMule. :blink:

Where do you get it or with which keywords? I can't find it on eMule. :blink:

Kick dat mule to the curb and get with da Laughing Man HERE. :lol:

Oooo... Thank you senpai! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You guys still keeping up with this series?

LMF just released the 11th episode. It has a GREAT story about two little kids, really poignant that's almost a tear jerker (along with some great background music). :(

LMF just released the 11th episode. It has a GREAT story about two little kids, really poignant that's almost a tear jerker (along with some great background music). :(

That's not just any two kids mind you. At least one of them anyway. Or so I was led to believe.

LMF just released the 11th episode. It has a GREAT story about two little kids, really poignant that's almost a tear jerker (along with some great background music).  :(

That's not just any two kids mind you. At least one of them anyway. Or so I was led to believe.

Indeed. Great episode.

• 3 weeks later...
LMF released episode 12. B))

Thanks for the heads up! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is anyone else following this series?

It seems that LMF stopped on Episode 16. :ph34r:

I read somewhere on LMF's website, when it was still on, that the subbing was given to another guy and that he was working on the other episodes.

It can't be blamed on him, subbing season 2 is a s*** load more work than subbing season 1 :blink:

Is anyone else following this series?

It seems that LMF stopped on Episode 16. :ph34r:

I just got the first 16 eps off bittorrent, but I've only had time to sit down and watch the first show. Hopefully I'll get through the rest pretty soon. It seems to be off to a decent start, to me at least...