Official Releases of DVD & Blue-Ray.

Sorry Stray, whats this you and Fly4victory are talking about? a sub'd release of what? cheers. :)

They're talking about this I think: http://www.rosettastone.com/personal/languages/japanese

Language learning software basically.

Anyway, has anyone here who bought the MF Blu-rays tried to check if they incorporated BD-Live into them? I'm interested to see if they plan to push through with BD-Live's promise of being able to download additional voice tracks/subtitles down the road.

Might be a reason to give the missus. You never know. :rolleyes:

They're talking about this I think: http://www.rosettastone.com/personal/languages/japanese

Language learning software basically.

Anyway, has anyone here who bought the MF Blu-rays tried to check if they incorporated BD-Live into them? I'm interested to see if they plan to push through with BD-Live's promise of being able to download additional voice tracks/subtitles down the road.

Might be a reason to give the missus. You never know. :rolleyes:

Interesting Idea but I am old and don't like down loads.

Guess I will wait for a Hong Kong release of the DVD with subtitles.

I have been thinking the same thing with BD-Live.

From what I can understand, the Frontier and upcoming Zero release will allow access to a website link to view a feature called "All that VF". I am not sure if that will mean the disks are really BD-Live enabled.

It would be good if they are, then maybe, if the Studios don't plan on adding subs now or in the future, we could petition the Studios to allow a third party to sumbit fansubs for download. :D

http://www.dot-anime.com/feature/035.html

.anime.com released special "DVD" package art !

The titles & logos in Zentraedian text and fonts!

Ms.sheryl nome's signature included...

Which I already posted back on the 1st page thanks for reading <_< I think I'll e-mail them and check if I can use my creditcard to order to a japanese address.

Edited by VitoP

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry if it's been asked before.

Have you guys heard the audio commentary from Kawamori and the voice cast that was on the Frontier DVD's?

Alto's voice actor talks a bit about Top Gun without actually naming it :lol: and Kawamori brings up the Gay Pride Parade in San Francisco and says that it's like having 30k Bobbies all gathered in one place :lol: . Also Nakajima Megumi was foolish enough to go to the first recording wearing heels so she had to take them off after a while. It's been a while since I listened to it so this is all I remember.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, can anyone vouch for the Malay ebay dvd releases (of Macross Frontier)? hows the quality? Thinking of picking up a set and save me the hassel.

Kinda like i was going to do all along, like with my Mac Zero set...

Bandai i'd sure love to buy offical subtitled releases from you! :rolleyes:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie