Macross after Vajra

I think what happened if the Megaroad is stuck in the middle of a massive fold fault jumping directly to the middle of the galaxy, and eventually they will reappear, to them it has only been a few weeks, to the rest of the galaxy it has been 50 years. everyone Hicaru, Misa and Minnmei say "We made it" Everyone on the Frontier says "what was that?" and then Grace drops a Dimension Eater on them and they all die. The End! :lol:

For clues on how likely it is Kawamori will rap up Hikaru, Misa, & Minmay's story with a follow up OVA fo rmore closure see:

-The Daichi's

Well, this one in fact had a second season cancelled <_< A shame, the first episodes are kinda meh but then it starts getting seriously funny.

FV

"Died of old age in their sleep"? Jeez... Come on... By 2059 Hikaru (born in 1992) would be like 67...

Crap.... I just realized that Hikaru and my daughter are the same age.... I don't know about the Megaroad, but pretty sure I'm dead by then.

-

While I don't actually want to see those 3 characters again (Kinda like seeing Sarah Jane Smith in her old age)...

I would like to know what happened. Even if it was just thhat they got sucked into a black hole.

I do think that a series about a ship on a quest to find them would rock... and it would never even have to find them.

And you could have a new version of an old enemy along the way, just keep things changed around so that no one knows what is next.

EDIT: Nevermind... I just can't see them making Battlestar Macrossica

Edited by daeudi

"Died of old age in their sleep"? Jeez... Come on... By 2059 Hikaru (born in 1992) would be like 67... and Misa (born in 1990) would be 69 years old... Hell... even Macross Quarter's Captain Jeffrey Wilder is supposed to be a veteran of Space War I like them... and he looks healthy to me..

Where did you get the idea of Wilder being a SW1 vet from? :blink:

All I've heard/read is that he used to be a UNS pilot, nothing specific regarding SW1.

Where did you get the idea of Wilder being a SW1 vet from? :blink:

All I've heard/read is that he used to be a UNS pilot, nothing specific regarding SW1.

According to the Compendium, "...he was formerly a pilot on a U.N. Forces AIRCRAFT carrier...". Hell, maybe he is a veteran of the unification wars too... :rolleyes:

Ergo... He must have been in SW1 too... (since only the U.N. Spacy saw action then is very likely that he joined that organization later...) ^_^

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

More of a spacecraft carrier really.

nonono! back to topic! i know there are many fans out there that can't accept Hikaru, Misa, and Minmei just vanishing. i don't really care what happens to them after the launch of megaroad 1 just so long as they met fate epic enough fitting their stature in the macross universe. but if the macross quarter was sent on a mission to scout a remote habital planet and found the megaroad 1 there landed on the ground with just no working fold drive or fold comms because of a battle or something and Hikaru and Misa were old but alive and kicking i would squell like a tokyo school girl at a boy band concert.

nonono! back to topic! i know there are many fans out there that can't accept Hikaru, Misa, and Minmei just vanishing. i don't really care what happens to them after the launch of megaroad 1 just so long as they met fate epic enough fitting their stature in the macross universe. but if the macross quarter was sent on a mission to scout a remote habital planet and found the megaroad 1 there landed on the ground with just no working fold drive or fold comms because of a battle or something and Hikaru and Misa were old but alive and kicking i would squell like a tokyo school girl at a boy band concert.

Hikaru. Misa and Minmay missing is the best ending IMO, just like Eureka 7 ending, fan are left to speculate until judgment day. Besides Kawamori stated he want to leave Megaroad arc as it is.

Hikaru. Misa and Minmay missing is the best ending IMO, just like Eureka 7 ending, fan are left to speculate until judgment day. Besides Kawamori stated he want to leave Megaroad arc as it is.

Not to quibble, but I would hardly call the last few minutes of FB2012 an "arc." :mellow: