Protoculture Evolutionary Theory & Vajra

VFTF1

Ok,

given the Vajra inflicted virus, which as yet has not had any specific results, given the connections that people are making between Aphos and the Vajra, given that the Vajra are a specifically biological weapon, and given Dr. Hasoford's Protoculture Evolutionary Theory - I have pieced together the following:

In Macross Zero, it is clearly stated that human evolution took place at an unprecendented, ergo very fast, rate. This contention was made when comparing our evolution to that of other organisms, most of which have yet to develop basis sentience, let alone science and technology. This fact has led to the notion that external intervention occurred which sped up, or directed our evolution.

This in turn (in keeping with Macross Zero), had to be accomplished somehow - and the Protoculture Evolutionary Theory that Aires explicates holds that a virus was introduced, infecting the human gene pool and "mutating" us into what we have become.

Now, in Macross Frontier, there appears to be some sort of viral contamination tied to the Vajra.

Could it be that whoever has unleashed the Vajra wishes to speed or direct human evolution towards some higher, new plane?

What does everyone think?

VFTF1

Indeed.

You guys should realize by now that people have way too much time on their hands to be thinking if we have this and the WTF-1 thread. We're getting answers and more questions each week. All we can do is WAFO.

Now, in Macross Frontier, there appears to be some sort of viral contamination tied to the Vajra.

Could it be that whoever has unleashed the Vajra wishes to speed or direct human evolution towards some higher, new plane?

What does everyone think?

VFTF1

Actually, I believe that whoever unleashed the Vajra (NUNS or Grace's faction) didn't expect that virus. The Vajra are the results of experimenting with the Birdman's/Mao Nome's blood... The results of the V-type infection may lead to paranormal effects on humans the likes we have had only glimpses of... we may have not seen anything yet.

Mark my words... This show may turn into the Macross Zero type esotherical stuff near the end... :ph34r:

Beware...

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Actually, I believe that whoever unleashed the Vajra (NUNS or Grace's faction) didn't expect that virus. The Vajra are the results of experimenting with the Birdman's/Mao Nome's blood... The results of the V-type infection may lead to paranormal effects on humans the likes we have had only glimpses of... we may have not seen anything yet.

Mark my words... This show may turn into the Macross Zero type esotherical stuff near the end... :ph34r:

Beware...

You say that like it's a bad thing...