yamato release schedule

arrow

Haha...damn...I also thought this post actually had a schedule in it.

No...someone at Yamato thinks that generating hype for a product isn't good for business. So they are super-secret-hush-hush about their stuff.

Although, a few of their things ended up vapor-ware. So it's a coin flip as to if I'd like to see something on a list that never ends up released...or be in the dark until like a few months before it's actually released.

Both are kind of annoying actually. So it's a lesser of 2 evils thing.

This reminds me of an old thread from years ago when a former member allegedly posted a top secret list of Yamato's future releases. Since it's now the "future," I wonder how accurate it was. ;)

I remember that...it caused a really big stink on here. And, like you, I'd be curious to see it now and check out if all the fuss was warranted.

And as far as Toynami..they DO release their stuff. They just show it at toyfairs for like 5 years first. To generate LOTS of hype ^_^

This reminds me of an old thread from years ago when a former member allegedly posted a top secret list of Yamato's future releases. Since it's now the "future," I wonder how accurate it was. wink.gif

Wasn't accurate. It hinted that the new "common" scale was 1/72. It also said a VF-4 would be out. Neither happened. The common scale was 1/60. There was more but it was all false.