1/100 Toynazi sets to be released around July.

ruskiiVFaussie

The ball cup thinghy for the stand right? Yeah they suck, mine cracked on my Focker's stand.

I must admit, i have my VF-1S Roy displayed cooly in battroid on top of my tv, it looks superb.

Whislt battroid mode is nicely balnced, Fighter mode is crap, but the fast packs make it look much better.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Booo... Toynazi. :(

Apparently they removed the Movie Weapons from the 4pack Weapon set.

"NOTE: This set does NOT include the Movie Edition Weapon set. This set was removed by Toynami from this set and sold separately. "

And here I was hoping that I'd have an extra FastPack set to customize for my 1/100 LowVis I made.

Booo... Toynazi. :(

Apparently they removed the Movie Weapons from the 4pack Weapon set.

"NOTE: This set does NOT include the Movie Edition Weapon set. This set was removed by Toynami from this set and sold separately. "

And here I was hoping that I'd have an extra FastPack set to customize for my 1/100 LowVis I made.

:( that sucks! I thought in series 3 they were doing combo packs, like re-releasing Hikky 1S with Strike, and Roy weathered version with strike... It's been so long i can't remember, and starting not to care. lol.

:( that sucks! I thought in series 3 they were doing combo packs, like re-releasing Hikky 1S with Strike, and Roy weathered version with strike... It's been so long i can't remember, and starting not to care. lol.

Series 3 is still Hikky 1S and Roy along with the Cannon Fodder. Series 4, aka. the Fast/Strike Packs, was supposed to be the weapon packs for the 1Js along with an extra movie set. Maybe Series 5 will be 2 movie packs and 2 TV packs ????

As long as this is taking. I have a feeling that Toynami has already lost out to Revy and will lose to GN-U.

They only thing that Toynami has going for it is these are variable but the "we are releasing this... no were not... we are releasing that... it will be this year... no it will be next year" song and dance is turning into their requiem.

I doubt that a quick release of the GBP armor would save them.

I've officially lost interest in Toynami's 1/100 line. I like the 1S I have, I waited with eager anticipation for a long time for fastpacks, and now I just don't care anymore. Thanks for saving me a little money, Toynami. :D

Other than the display stand, I haven't heard many reports of breakage on the toy. I think the plastic quality is decent.

BBTS is listing the super weapons set as 'in stock', btw.

There have been numerous reports of shoulder joints cracking. The left shoulder joint on mine is crumbling. The arm doesn't fall off or anything, so it could be worse. Otherwise, yeah, I don't think the plastic was bad on these toys at all.

There have been numerous reports of shoulder joints cracking. The left shoulder joint on mine is crumbling. The arm doesn't fall off or anything, so it could be worse. Otherwise, yeah, I don't think the plastic was bad on these toys at all.

Shoulders cracking? Most of the version 1/100 I have have hairline cracks at the shoulders and the knees. The only one that completely broke off at the shoulder was a custom (which of course is a given).

I will be buying the Super/Strike Parts for all the 1/100 I have, just hopefully at a great price. The ones I've seen on ebay are uber expensive considering you pay twice the price for a 1/48 Super/Strike Pack.

I just hope Toynami releases the GBP-1S soon.

I got two sets from Twinmoons this week. The Movie set was missing and is to be released later.

I see that TMPanime updated their website to reflect the correct information on the weapon sets.

Too bad Toynami has not caught up yet. :lol:

With product in hand, any thoughts?

Thanks for the photos. B))

So, are these Fast Packs worth $22 or should I keep looking? That's how much it'd cost me to get the Max set from someone and that's almost more than I paid for the figure! The set was actually under $13, but the shipping is $9, so I'm debating just waiting it out to try to find a cheaper price b/c that seems pretty high considering the set of 3 from TMPanime is only $27 before shipping. Heck, I've thought about buying a set of 3 from them and selling the other two packs (Ichigo and Milia) if I knew two people that wanted them for sure.

Hmmm.... in BBTS they are selling it for 39.99 set of 4... Then the others are selling it set of 3? What gives?

BBTS is slow to update. Toynami didn't release the movie fast packs, so that's why the other retailers are saying 3. Which means the set of 3 should be $30 plus $7-12 shipping depending on the retailer. That's why I'm having a little bit of a mental problem paying $22 for a singer one shipped.

With product in hand, any thoughts?

Thanks for the photos. B))

The ones I have are well done. Most parts fit nicely. The backpack assembly is real tight. No paint over spray. The RMS missiles are too small.

BBTS is slow to update. Toynami didn't release the movie fast packs, so that's why the other retailers are saying 3. Which means the set of 3 should be $30 plus $7-12 shipping depending on the retailer. That's why I'm having a little bit of a mental problem paying $22 for a singer one shipped.

I know what you mean. Shipping for six for me was $8.47 total.

post-427-1215194421_thumb.jpg

post-427-1215194432_thumb.jpg

post-427-1215194447_thumb.jpg

I just ordered the fast pack set from bbts and it did come with 4 sets of fast packs, max hikaru and miria's plus the movie edition set.

Okay, but do you actually have the movie set in hand or does their website just say it's in the set still? I haven't seen anyone mention having this set and most retailers have changed their websites saying that it's only a set of 3 now instead of that set of 4. BBTS can be really bad about changing info on toy, especially images.

I been way for a few days, so here's the reply from Kirin Anime on what he has in stock.

Here's the list of Toynami stuff we got. All are 1/100.

Action Figures:

VF-1J Hikaru, VF-1J Max, VF-1J Milia

VF-1S Focker, VF-1A Hikaru, VF-1A Max

Super Weapons Sets:

VF-1 Movie Ed, VF-1J Hikaru, VF-1J Max, VF-1J Milia

Let me know which ones you're interested in.

No brown Cannon Fodders so it's probably in the following series. I'm

hoping we can get series 3 & 4, but I'm not sure at this time.

http://stores.ebay.com/Kirin-Anime

kirinanime@gmail.com - it's better to e-mail him coz he's still tryin to get the new webbie online.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

VF-1 movie ed: http://www.kirinenterprises.com/kirinanime...TN-01677_01.jpg

Miriya: http://www.kirinenterprises.com/kirinanime...TN-01676_01.jpg

Max: http://www.kirinenterprises.com/kirinanime...TN-01675_01.jpg

Hikaru: http://www.kirinenterprises.com/kirinanime...TN-01674_01.jpg

Edward

--

Kirin Anime

http://stores.ebay.com/Kirin-Anime

Thanks to Ed for the detailed pics.

I'll be grabbing the Hikaru Strike set, and Movie set.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Is there no "buy the whole set" option? $20 apiece seems steep compared to picking up the full set from BBTS with shipping.

I'm a little disappointed I didn't get the movie set w/ my purchase from tmpanime, as I was thinking of customizing it for my series 1 customs.

sigh... maybe they'll release a 3 pack of just of movie sets.

Edited by jodokast