RAH Son Goku 1/6.

http://www.hlj.com/product/MEDRAH-375

Questions for the peeps who have RAH figures... are they cool?

No doubt Vegeta is next. I want a decent poseable figure of Veg.

Any pics of previous/existing RAh figures with under clothes muscle build?

These figs that have the removeable clothing kick arse for final battle poses with blood and stuffs!

Can they do proper Haduken/kameyhameyha hand positions? (sure in the pic it can do that one part of the

kameyhameyha but can he complete the 4-3 parts of the move?

Any info if they would have the Super Saiyan golden hair head swap? Suck if they didn't.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

very cool are the RAH's! very poseable, gets the closet I would imagine other than using the dragonballl hybrid figs, which are cool but totally fragile. Big time wanted this, but thought it sucked that 'super saiyan hair' Goku was a sep figure, and not an extra head. DOH.

best looking fig of him that i have ever seen, cheapest i have seen it online was like 115 USD or something...

So Santa, if ur listening, my list is getting bigger !! hehe

very cool are the RAH's! very poseable, gets the closet I would imagine other than using the dragonballl hybrid figs, which are cool but totally fragile. Big time wanted this, but thought it sucked that 'super saiyan hair' Goku was a sep figure, and not an extra head. DOH.

best looking fig of him that i have ever seen, cheapest i have seen it online was like 115 USD or something...

So Santa, if ur listening, my list is getting bigger !! hehe

yeah i have alot of the Hybrids figs! :) Very cool but you are correct they are fiddly but understandably they are VERY small.

Really? No saiyan head? That's crap! Losers! Remember the release that had a poseable figure that included normal, super

heads and alternate armour as a pack? I can't remember the name, it was before my time when i started collecting

but it totally rocked, Vegeta pack had saiyan targetting comp, Ape head and tail and small Goku for diorama purposes.

One head though, not going to bother getting first Vege if they pull this on us.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Yeh, they seemed to have not finished the roster! Im not sure of the line ur referrign to from before, ive only really had like the old Irwin figures that u could take the gi off, but not extra heads.. hmm.. but there has been a LOT of DBZ merchandise over the years !

As for Majin vegeta, just grab the regular and paint on an "M" hehe

wha?/? it'll work! trust me ;-)

yeah, pretty bad ass but too pricey. I mean I buy the other medicom figures all the time, but a dragon ball one? I'm not feelin it as much.

fuggin kick ass man.

http://www.hobbyfan.com:80/product_info.ph...roducts_id=6404

afg00982.jpg

I'd probably get a SS1 Goku if it came out, it's just too awesome this sculpt.

Of course when they bring out Vegeta... SOLD! :p

If anything to nit pick it would be the slight skinny side to the arms. Probably just a funny angle the way the joint is bent i guess.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I have one preordered and payed for as a present for my roommate.

You are a REALLY NICE roomie!!! Can I be your roomie too?!? ^_^

:ph34r:

fuggin kick ass man.

http://www.hobbyfan.com:80/product_info.ph...roducts_id=6404

I'd probably get a SS1 Goku if it came out, it's just too awesome this sculpt.

Of course when they bring out Vegeta... SOLD! :p

If anything to nit pick it would be the slight skinny side to the arms. Probably just a funny angle the way the joint is bent i guess.

I agree with you on how awesome this sculpt is...but...even though the feet look VERY accurate I personally wish that they were slightly larger. I mean....they just look kinda funny don't they?

I agree with you on how awesome this sculpt is...but...even though the feet look VERY accurate I personally wish that they were slightly larger. I mean....they just look kinda funny don't they?

Well, they wouldn't if the upper boot wasn't so big.

His uniform looks pretty good. Doesn't look cheezy at all.

I have not gotten any of the Medicom RAH figures before. I do plan on getting the RAH Motoko, which looks kick-ass. I'm not a huge DBZ fan. I watched most of it (my roommate is a big fan), but I do have a soft spot for Vegeta. If the Goku I got for my roommate is nice and I like the Motoko, I'll probably get a Vegeta.

It's not that "you're not feeling it as much," you're just cheap.

Bastid

:p

I have a pretty good sized collection of RAH figures, but I am prioritizing my money in other areas right now. So this is not the case of being cheap, but just prioritizing my collection.

No f'n way, they have gone too far this time! Mail only order start time pre-order in December??? For what, our Jap bros only? :(

http://www.etoysjapan.com/index.php?page=s...=1&Itemid=1

c6700.jpg

How hard would it be to release one version with added cost to have both super and non-super Saiyan heads included. >_<

Atleast give us the option of buying normally for both versions not a mail only thing! arragghhh!

Maybe i'm jumping the gun, maybe it's still gettable through normal channels like hlj.com. *prays*

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Gets worse -

http://tokyohunter.blogspot.com/2008/03/me...n-son-goku.html

Item: RAH Super Saiyajin Son Goku

Height: 30cm

Series: Dragon Ball Z

Maker: Medicom Toy

Retail price: 15,540 yen

Order period: TBA

Release date: December 2008

Info: Item can only be preordered by entering the ticket ID with the number taken from the ticket that comes with RAH Son Goku.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php...oducts_id=44784

Other websites aren't stating the code exchange from the non super-saiyan Goku though.

So what should we believe?

Will be a niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice christmas prezzie! :D Problem is... THEY BOTH LOOK GREAT!

lol -

http://testicular-fortitude.blogspot.com/2...-goku-poll.html

brittle bodies? (2 websites acknowleging the mail away thing now...)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Info: Item can only be preordered by entering the ticket ID with the number taken from the ticket that comes with RAH Son Goku.

I thought that was old news. I heard that a couple months ago, assumed everyone else did too.

Edited by GogDog

not sure why people complain about the regular version not having an ss head...you're either going to display it one way or the other...if you want to display it in both modes, you'd need 2 anyways (it's not like people play with these things)...plus the skin tone and outfit are different on the ss version, so it's way more accurate having 2 then just chucking in an extra head. The only heads I'd like to see are a few different facial expressions.

either way, the more I see the regular version, the more i obsessively want to get it..the price though :/

Gets worse -

http://tokyohunter.blogspot.com/2008/03/me...n-son-goku.html

Item: RAH Super Saiyajin Son Goku

Height: 30cm

Series: Dragon Ball Z

Maker: Medicom Toy

Retail price: 15,540 yen

Order period: TBA

Release date: December 2008

this is the same thing they did with the black spidey. I was able to get one from sideshow for 130. I wonder why they have the SS goku for so much more now. :huh: but yeah, SS goku looks pretty bad ass. That I might consider buying....

Well i wanted SS Goku most of all, and the mail thing wasn't known to me, just stating it sucks... and it does. :p

But yeah, now i'm leaning more towards the non SS Goku more now. So whats this talk about poor plastics and brittleness?

Anyone can vouch for the joints and such?

Medicom is the Yamato of the 1/6 figure makers. Their figures offer the best poses compared to other 1/6 figure companies... but like Yamato, they choose to become retards when it comes to using sturdy materials where they matter most.

If it's any consolation... the breakages at the points of articulation do happen but the Medicoms aren't exactly a certain transforming toy where I get so much doubt about it's first releases. With careful handling, most of my Medicom collection are still intact today - I have 8 pieces. At least one thing better about Medicom over Yamato for me at least, it's that the headsculpts, the 1/6 clothing & the attention to detail is consistent most of the time.