RAH Son Goku 1/6.

Your getting the SS Goku? But without the code you can't right? I do want SS Goku more than the non SS.

You can. In fact, you can buy up to 2 pieces of SS Goku. Just preorder him from Sideshow now, wait and hold on to your preorder until it comes out

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=900010

I did the same thing with the Comic Symbiote Spidey, without the need to send in my regular comic Spidey's proof of purchase voucher (code).

This has got to do with Sideshow and some other online retailers bringing Medicom stuff and their "so-called" exclusive to the US. It's the only way to get them close to retail price, because after they sold out the ebay prices will be very expensive.

they don't deliver to p.o. boxes, any other retailers you know of BoB? :)

I guess i can place my p.o. number on the 2nd line address if in case the delivery boy doesn't want to drive

15 minutes north of my beach town, then they can just drop it off there. dunno probably be ok.

• 4 weeks later...

so, I'm new to this whole man-doll thing...what should we expect from Medicom as far as characters and updates go? Will it be like one or two new models a year, or will they start pumping out every character and variation month after month?

I've already broken down and preordered the 2 gokus (totally due to this thread :( ), so I need to know how much bleeding to expect over the next year.

:)

so, I'm new to this whole man-doll thing...what should we expect from Medicom as far as characters and updates go? Will it be like one or two new models a year, or will they start pumping out every character and variation month after month?

I've already broken down and preordered the 2 gokus (totally due to this thread :( ), so I need to know how much bleeding to expect over the next year.

:)

From the looks of it, 1 fig every 6 months or so. Normal Goku is coming soon. SSJ Goku is coming December. I buy what I like so even if they start churning 1 a month, I'm still gonna read the 1/6 reviews about their build quality before buying.

I'm getting my Super Saiyan 1 Goku from bigbadtoystore. They can send to my p.o.box, thanks again BoB! :D

I'm gonna do his typical battle look, with sme cuts and blood and top part of his Gi ripped up.

Can't wait, Great Christmas prezzie!

Wonder how long before Vegeta will come out, i'd probably just get his Super saiyan version again as well. Good thing

about these RAHs is that you can suit em up with custom clothing is so wanted.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

yea, i'm getting my ssj goku from bbts and my regular goku from etoysjapan ($117). Not big on the custom clothing thing, but have been a HUGE dbz fan forever. Hell, I even like the episodes where Goku runs for weeks on end and everyone else stands around waiting for him :p

Vegeta and Piccolo are two must-buys for me (and Krillin if they ever do the smaller guys)

Mostly just for his blue suit, which is my fav. Not necessarily his M, he got much better other that saga.

Only good thing about the M is that he disintergrated some dumb ass humans, and really piled on the hate for poor Goku. :p

But they are good buddies eventually!

• 1 month later...

yea, they really did a nice job on him..the gohan looks perfect too!

I wish I had your self control. I'm already committed to buying basically whatever they put out...hopefully the gohan is cheap, so it makes it easier to afford the inevitable krillin, kid goku, goten...

holy

crap

*and here i thought i was totally gonna try and avoid this xtra expenditure, but frak diddily doo, those are unbelieveably awesome !!! *

So cheapest places of order so far are....????

not sure about these latest two, but I found the cheapest place for regular goku was etoys japan: http://www.etoysjapan.com/index.php?page=s...rt&Itemid=3

and the cheapest place for ss goku was alter ego comics: http://www.alteregocomics.com/store/custom...at=0&page=1

not sure how shipping n stuff will affect that though. Cheapest place for americans (I'm in canada) might be bbts

cool cube, will check em out. I get a lot of stuff from BBTS, its a 'know commodity' and shippings up front costs are shown for the most part.

Macrossworld, not only tempting you with macross, but everything else under teh sun that is cool LOL

Just put in a pre order with the etoys place, dropped the 23USD deposit, thought I may as well give em a go! =-)

whilst i have most of the hybrid figures released, Im thinking i might sell them off and just have this as the dbz collection, they just look so fantastic! So much for not gtting into 'man dolls' lol ( sorry, that term just cracks me up for some reason, in my twisted, twisted mind LOL)

so did you pre order goku from them as well? I haven't purchased from them before, so I hope they are good sellers?

yea, i got regular goku from etoys, ss goku from bbts, and haven't decided where to get piccolo and gohan from yet.

i'm with you on the man-doll thing too :) robots are "respectable", but once you get into things with clothes, it gets a LITTLE creepy :p These just look SO good though. I hope medicom doesn't get the license for Naruto too, cause that would end up costing me another small fortune. Don't know how the star wars collectors do it :/

Im actually fine with that, but ur friends very lucky to be getting such a cool pressie, so Im sure they wont mind waiting longer lol

Every time i see these figures Im just 'wow'. So awesome!

Now the only question i have....

who will win? Goku, or my existing Star wars 'man dolls' for supremcy of the display cabinet??? TUne in same bat time, same bat channel, for the answer!

:p

• 4 weeks later...