Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

sweeeeeeeeeeettt, might be lucky today, very slim chance, but i'm guessing tomorrow or Friday. (aussie friday)

arraghhhh!

I like oranges.

curry pie.... yumm

woo hoo! tomorrow's the day. I'm going to get in my car, at 6 or 7 in the morning. drive to the posty and grab my 2 YF-21's and then i'm going home, opening them up, and....

right well i'm off to check if it's arrived, wish me luck. :D

gallery_3118_61_33130.jpg

gallery_3118_61_86834.jpg

hahha, I win.

hahha, no need, i'm using BDI.

Or if that fails i'll power it using my thoughts of my own self satisfaction. *wwwiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz* (leaves blowing behind in gust of win from car trail)

Anyone who gets that quote wins!.... something...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

also i love your thumbs up pose too! its the best yet so far.... lol

+1 B))

That would feel sooo weird to drive a car with the steering wheel on the right side. :wacko: But I'm sure you'd feel that way in the States, lol. :p

I'm still tripping on just how big and heavy this f***er is...it's bigger than even I thought it would be. When I took the box from the Fedex guy and felt how heavy it was, I was like "Damn, this thing's gonna be big."

And oh man, was I right!

PICT2757.JPG

PICT2760.JPG

PICT2761.JPG

^Took those real quick after typing this, lol.

FINAL GAMBIT MODE! MY FAVvvvvvvvVVV. This is how it will be forever immortalized in my macross shrine.

gallery_3118_53_1286725.jpg

Better pics later, my wife is overseas with her mum and she took our cam with her so i need to go camera hire from my bro. :p

I'm working on wether to place this figure here or there, but that's the best i could come up with last night. Also i can swap this with my fully equiped 21 and slot her in there with ease (bless the Yamato clear stand)

You should setup the figs underneath as if they're being blown away due to the 21's Speed; time to break out the flexi displays.

Wicked Ace, thank you for the great picture, i will defenetly use this pose on mine when i get it one day

regards

No need to thank me -- as ruskiiVFaussie pointed out, whoever Yamato has in charge of posing new toys for display must not enjoy his job much; it's as though this person went to great lengths to find the most un-flattering angles of this thing. To make the -21 look any more unappealing in the display and box photos, one would really have to put forth effort. As little as I know about photography, it's sad that I believe I could do a better job. :lol: Yamato needs to put member Swoosh on the payroll.

dang i forgot

I really like the third picture you posted. The stance on the -19 is perfect; if I may humbly suggest, turn the -21 more to the side, and think about a Tae Kwon Do posture and arm position. And, of course, don't forget the intake covers. ^_^