Sci-Fi Movie Title

Roy Focker

I'm trying to remember the title of a sci-fi movie. I can't remember the title but I'll never forgot the premise.

It from the early to mid 1980's. Some cosmic events kills off nearly every human over night. It features 2 teenage girl and possibly one of their kid brothers. They lived because they were in a car. The metal body protected them. One of the girls prior to the event was trying to beat a video game. The 2 (or 3) of them are the only ones left alive. I think they encounter aliens or something.

I saw this movie once years ago but can't remember the title or who even acted in it.

Any idea?

Sorry don't know but here is another one I am looking for the name off. Starts out a guy and girl are on a dirtbike in sand dunes the gett attacked buy giant scorpions and the girl falls off as the guy makes to some base or camp can't remember and the girl ended up being a dummy. They end up going to Vegas all deserted with sand dunes playing some slots at Circus Circus than go to the mall when they and get attacked by killer cockroaches that were armored plated thats all I can remeber it was in early 80 I think.

Edited by mriboy

I'm trying to remember the title of a sci-fi movie. I can't remember the title but I'll never forgot the premise.

It from the early to mid 1980's. Some cosmic events kills off nearly every human over night. It features 2 teenage girl and possibly one of their kid brothers. They lived because they were in a car. The metal body protected them. One of the girls prior to the event was trying to beat a video game. The 2 (or 3) of them are the only ones left alive. I think they encounter aliens or something.

I saw this movie once years ago but can't remember the title or who even acted in it.

Any idea?

If it is the one I am thinking of.....They encounter zombies......possibly the movie....Night of the Comet

:ph34r:

The movie Roy is looking for is Night of the Comet starring my favorite '80s actress Catherine Mary Stewart (of Last Starfighter fame). I have it on DVD, it just got released on DVD like 6 months ago having been in limbo since the '80s. It's a great movie.

Edit: misterryno beat me by a hair.

The movie Roy is looking for is Night of the Comet starring my favorite '80s actress Catherine Mary Stewart (of Last Starfighter fame). I have it on DVD, it just got released on DVD like 6 months ago having been in limbo since the '80s. It's a great movie.

HAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol: I was right.....I beat you to it mate :D:ph34r:

Thats what I was thinking Night of the comet ,but when he said aliens where involved it threw me off. I thought it scientist and people in a underground base who caught them they wanted the blood for tansfusions cause some forgot to close a vent in their base so the scientist where dying cause the got exposed to the radation.

edit was typing to fast and wasn't making sense with all the typos.

Edited by mriboy

That is part of the plot. Night of the Comet has like ten different things going on in it that all slam together.

The movie is about two valley girls who survive the deadly radiation a passing comet gives off because they were enclosed in sealed rooms when it happened. Other people who were exposed to the radiation melted into dust, those that were only partially exposed mutate into zombies. The girls fight off the zombies and go to the radio station to find help. There they meet a truck driver (Chakotay from Voyager) and proceed to just mess around. Chakotay goes to find his parents (who are dead) and the girls go to the mall to "shop", where they are assaulted by zombie stock boys.

In the meantime this secret government lab out in the desert are harvesting blood to try to make a cure for themselves (having been exposed because they left their shutters open). They track the girls to the mall and rescue them from the stockboys and take Regina (Catherine Mary Stewart) with them to harvest her blood and leave her sister. Chakotay comes back to find the sister and they team up to go rescue Regina. Meanwhile the creepy scientists are zombifying, they have these two kids, Regina rebels, Chakotay and the sister show up, all hell breaks loose. Fun!

The movie is so '80s it hurts.

Regina with a Mac 10:

2150.jpg

I think it was Damnation Alley MRI boy, I remember a scene where they were in a city going to scavenge for food or supplies, and these swarms of killer cockroaches that had eatten all the tires off the cars and cleaned the skeletons of the dead attacked. Jan Michael Vincent (Airwolf) and George Pepard (A-Team ) starred in it and I remember it being a fun flick.

IMDB link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075909/

Poor Paul Winfield gets eaten by super cockroaches at a gas station (in damnation alley). Remember the days when you could find all this crap on tv?

crap....CRAP!!!......What the hell man :angry:

:D:ph34r:

I've got one for you guys.

80's movie about a cop who is exposed to a nuclear explosion in the Everglades. He develops various super powers but loses them whenever he sees the color red. One of my all time faves. B))

I've got one for you guys.

80's movie about a cop who is exposed to a nuclear explosion in the Everglades. He develops various super powers but loses them whenever he sees the color red. One of my all time faves. B))

Awwwww crap..... I KNOW IT I KNOW IT.....but can't think of the name.

That sounds like Super Fuzz. I could be wrong though as I have not seen Super Fuzz in decades.

DAMN BEAT ME!!! LOL :ph34r: That's the one.

EDIT-------> SUPER FUZZ

Edited by misterryno

Damnation Alley didnt have scientists and Aliens. It started out when the world was already post nuked and the sky was weird.

I got one... Dom Deluise's kid and his gang roller skates thru the future wasteland...

Ummmmmm.....is this it......Prayer of the Rollerboys

Edit-----> If so...it's the 1991 right

Edited by misterryno

oh man... I didnt realize that all those people came out in it... Nathan Pertrelli, Lukas Haas, Jamie Gertz... whew!

YES YES YES!!! WOOOOT WOOOOOT!!!! I knew I knew it :D

:ph34r: