Super Deformed Super Veritech

misterryno

Just a little clarification. There are "metallic" morphers and there are "chrome" morphers. The one Eriku is refering to would be considered the "chrome" LE version. The "metallic" ones are the ones with a slightly different paint hue from the one you have that came with the DVD releases. Crap, you're making me wish I had the second part of my review up that went over all the variants. Oh well, hopefully in a couple weeks.

D'oh, thanks for the clarification, I am indeed referring to the chrome Miriya. I forgot all about the metallic ones actually.

Edited by eriku

D'oh, thanks for the clarification, I am indeed referring to the chrome Miriya. I forgot all about the metallic ones actually.

Hmmmmm......now I wonder which ones I will be getting. Heh....well....I'll see tomorrow.

They look best as Fighters IMO Gonna take mine to work and glue it too my LCD on my desk. If others in my office can have Lara Croft and Robosapien then I can have Valks

I was planning on taking the ones I am getting tomorrow and putting them in my office so my co workers can be jelous of all the sweet items I have in here.

I think a "what toys do you display at work"" thread would be fun, although it might be too random of a topic to survive in this forum.

I actually never thought of bringing one of these guys to work, they'd be perfect Macross items to display and not have to worry if they get broken or stolen. I think I'll bring my morpher 1D with me tomorrow. :)

I think a "what toys do you display at work"" thread would be fun, although it might be too random of a topic to survive in this forum.

I actually never thought of bringing one of these guys to work, they'd be perfect Macross items to display and not have to worry if they get broken or stolen. I think I'll bring my morpher 1D with me tomorrow. :)

That post sounds like a great idea....but then again....maybe your right.....how about this......"What Macross Toys (collectibles) Do You Display At Work?" Maybe that would work. Then people would be encouraged to take pics of their displays at work. I like that. Good idea eriku. ^_^

Heres my Max PL'd....

SDSMax3.jpg

And heres my Kitty (cause his pics downloaded at the same time and I could'nt resist not showing you guys how cute he is)

Why2.jpg

And then sometimes I wonder if he really hates me ^_^

Why1.jpg

And then sometimes I wonder if he really hates me ^_^

Nah He doesn't hate you. He know where the food comes from.

Cats are quite selfish creatures.

He gets a good bargain a load of food and all he has to give in return is a bit of love, plus humans when sat watching T.V are handy as they are warm when you sit on them, all in all he gets the better end of the deal :)

Edited by big F

Nah He doesn't hate you. He know where the food comes from.

Cats are quite selfish creatures.

He gets a good bargain a load of food and all he has to give in return is a bit of love, plus humans when sat watching T.V are handy as they are warm when you sit on them, all in all he gets the better end of the deal :)

You are soooooooo right......every morning it's him nawing at me and pawing at my face to wake me to feed him....LOL :lol::lol::lol:

To you Miriya.......these guys are cheap on Amazon.....maybe cheaper somewhere else......don't go buying one anytime soon....you never know who may be your secret Santa ;)

Miriya & TheLoneWolf,

Would both of you PLEASE mind editing your posts so that the pics are not in there...that way someone will not yell at you. I do not care that they are there for my comp here at work and the one at home are fairly fast, but some other members do not have a fast processor. THANKS you two. You guys are AWESOME!!!

What prompted the making of joke machines in the first place? Is this a standard Japanese toy manufacturer type of thing? Make the full size realistic ones then make some goofy small ones too?

Big goofey lookin ones about the size of a 1/60 VF-1 would be cool for sure..... :ph34r:

its much better if someone would give it to you for FREE!!! like what happend to me!!! :lol:

Yo.....that Stealth one is SWEET!!! Did you make that yourself?

:ph34r:

Took my CF one into work today and pannel lined it a bit with a perm marker and it looks tons better will photo it tomorrow an post it here.

See......I knew I was not the only one out there that liked these bad boys. Theress alot of haters out there but I knew all you cool people would reveal yourselves. :ph34r:

Well I said I would so here he is.

post-3178-1197495648_thumb.jpg

Funny thing is he was minty fresh in box but I don't feel bad about liberating him.

Now I'm thinking mmmm he could be Super Poseable with small joints and a few subtle mods.

May have to get him some friends. What have you started ;)

I have all the really nice ones in the box sets with removable armor and such but these little guys are so cheap they are crying out to be modded.

I did once think about making a 1/55 boot into a SD,may still do as I have enough boot parts to do it.

Edited by big F

Well I said I would so here he is.

post-3178-1197495648_thumb.jpg

Funny thing is he was minty fresh in box but I don't feel bad about liberating him.

Now I'm thinking mmmm he could be Super Poseable with small joints and a few subtle mods.

May have to get him some friends. What have you started ;)

I have all the really nice ones in the box sets with removable armor and such but these little guys are so cheap they are crying out to be modded.

I did once think about making a 1/55 boot into a SD,may still do as I have enough boot parts to do it.

I've started what everyone else wanted too but didn't have the stones too do ^_^ BRING ON THE 1/55 SD!!! I wanna see that bad boy.