Yamato 1/60 Q-Rau (Max & Miria Versions)

misterryno

Hey all, I have seen these a few times (the Max Version only once)...but I am curious of how much people would pay for these, seperetly? I would not mind picking them up myself.

considering the initial release of the q-rau was $120 or so, the prices on these aren't so bad...

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?s...op=1&fsoo=1

and yeah i paid like $120 shipped for mine and let me tell you, this toy is NOT worth $120 even if its the only q-rau toy out there.

considering the initial release of the q-rau was $120 or so, the prices on these aren't so bad...

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?s...op=1&fsoo=1

and yeah i paid like $120 shipped for mine and let me tell you, this toy is NOT worth $120 even if its the only q-rau toy out there.

I just picked up a Milia for about that much, and was quite pleased with it. It's not the most articulated figure in the world, but I think its more of a design flaw than anything wrong with this toy. My only complaint was that the missile launchers on the sides of the knees do not open and close like the shoulder ones. It's a really sturdy chunk of plastic and feels more like a Bandai DX Gundam in my hands than a Yamato toy, which I have come to expect to have lots of light and fragile parts. The pilot figure is ass though, so I recommend picking up the CMs versions if you care about these things.

I think I paid about $70 for my Milia Rau. $120 was far too high a sticker price. It is a cool toy but really overpriced. I was fine paying $70 and do not regret it. The Max is very hard to find now and people are asking a fortune for him so good luck on that! I wish I had one though.

yeah, the 3 piece Milia set is worth getting regardless. If you like the character you will like the figures. I saw one up on ebay last week for $15 buy it now plus $20 shipping and almost got it even though I already have one. It would be nice to use for mods. I may still get that actually. I can never have enough Milia!!! I need to find myslef a nice Milia Cosplay hottie to hook up with! :lol:

Whoa......I missed a few of these....LOL.....I was so bushwacked from gettin blitzed last night that I needed a nap with the wife LOL.........So time to catch up....

I think this fig is like way cool....I would spend the 50 bones on one for sure but no more, and in order to have max as well I would need to spend more. Speaking of this 3 piece Milia set....miriya....can you take some pics for me.....do they have a max 3 piecer? Well.....I'm on for the night now. I went and picked up a IMen Miriya and Valk and 2 more of the SD Figurines of M&M.

miriya, THANKS ALOT for all the pics (you were just waiting and plotting for this chance ^_^ )

Ohhh Milia is sooooooooo HOT!!! :ph34r: MILF :ph34r:

OK so while we are on the topic....

GASP!!! :blink: How could you post all those pics and NOT post the infamous pic/sketch of a scantily-clad Millia holding a bottle of Yoshinol?!!

BLASPHEMY!!! :angry: .......................:lol:

The Millia Q-Rau was one of my first macross toys and i still consider it one of my favorites. You cant really expect it to do anything amazing posability-wise (it didnt do any crazy poses in the movie anyway) but if you can attach it to a stand (dunno if it connects to the Yamato one) you can probably get some nice anime-accurate poses.

The going rate for the millia (on ebay) is usually somewhere between 60-80. Max is way higher.

As for the CM set, they really compliment the Q-Rau. But it seems on all of them the paint seems faded on the upper boot area, i thought i got a lemon but based on the picture it seems they are all like that (just an observation)

GASP!!! :blink: How could you post all those pics and NOT post the infamous pic/sketch of a scantily-clad Millia holding a bottle of Yoshinol?!!

BLASPHEMY!!! :angry: .......................:lol:

You are correct. I do not have that photo. Please do post it here and enlighten us all with the beautiful image. Thanks....

EDIT: I am not being facetious. I really do want to see it. Thanks...

Edited by miriya

the 1/60 max q-rau is expensive while the milia can still be found for an ok but not the best price. glad i got both a while back. it took some time to find the max.

You are correct. I do not have that photo. Please do post it here and enlighten us all with the beautiful image. Thanks....

EDIT: I am not being facetious. I really do want to see it. Thanks...

I'm too lazy to find the actual pic where she's holding a bottle (ala a Corona girl shirt).

But here's a link to a small reference pic (along with the absolutely awesome work Ryuji did to make this into a model kit): Link (first attachment in first post).